kehlanis pov

I've been awake for a few minutes now,laying next to the most beautiful creature on Earth. I'm asking myself what my life would be like if l had shot her and lost her forever,what that would do to me.I would probably be depressed and lonely for life  or commit suicide.l now understand why my fathers Death shattered my moms world,nearly killed her and turned her life upside down. "they were soulmates just like me and Robyn"l muttered to myself feeling tears threatening to come out.

FLASH BACK!!!

I pretended like l had forgiven her and everything was good"let me take the plates to deh kitchen I'll be back"she said pecking my lips "yuh wan ice cream?"she asked and l just nodded.After she left l waited for like 20 seconds and l called the police"911 what's your emergency?"the attendant asked and Robyn flung the door open looking angry asf"switch it off"she whispered."911 what's your emergency?"the attendant asked again and Robyn slowly walked towards me and l just left the phone and ran to the bathroom.l knew it was a stupid thing to do but l don't even know what to think I'm fucking traumatized"open the door Lani"Robyn said knocking at the door.l just stayed quiet"l won't ask again"she said and l started to panick,l opened the draws and l came across her gun.she kicked the door in and came face to face with me holding a gun and pointing it at her."babu put dat down"she warned"step back ROBYN"l also warned"Lani l jus wunna talk"she said taking a footstep towards me.l just shot at her with my eyes closed until the gun had no more bullets in it and it was just clicking.The room got quite after that😟and l just started crying,the gun was still in hands,l was shaking like a lief and  my eyes were still closed.l just realized then and there that my biggest fear is losing someone l love and that l had just killed the love of my life.l felt dizzy and the last thing l remember was blacking out ....

END OF FLASH BACK!!!

"Babu was wrong?"Rihanna asked as her eyes flickered open" ow hey good morning"l said"why yuh crying?"she asked looking concerned"is nothing l just love you so much and l don't ever want to lose you ok"l said trying to sound ok but she just gave me a sympathetic look.we were both on our sides looking at each other"l love yuh too"she said wiping my tears away"yuh didn't shoot me stop beating yourself up over it, even if you had shot me I'd die the happiest woman ever,I'd rather die for love"she said warming my heart but it still didn't sit well with me."that's not romantic Robyn l don't want to kill you,it would kill me"l said getting sad again"yuh kill me,yuh wouldn't kill me even if yuh wanted to,who shoots at someone with their eyes closed? "😂she asked while laughing at me"at first l really thought you'd kill me when you shot at me and well scratching my arm doesn't really cut it"🤣she said laughing some more"l could've shot you,you idiot why didn't you just back off?"she said hitting my chest."l was scared for you l mean you could've shot yourself,you proved it by murdering the damn wall"she said cracking up"l can't even believe l actually went down an covered my face,ow babu yuh killed me yuh should Ave seen yah self"she laughed so hard that she fell off the bed.Trust Robyn to take something serious and turn it into a joke but l guess she was just trying to cheer me up."I'm going to bath"l said getting out of the covers"let me join yuh"she said getting up from the floor"in your dreams"l said before l got in the bathroom and locked the door. "OW COME ON LANI I WAS JOKING"she shouted from the other side but l just ignored her,l turned my radio on and brushed my teeth.l took a long hot bath with lots of bubbles which l so needed after last night's great love making session.l was surprised that l didn't find Robyn in the room when l got out of the bathroom,l lotioned up,wore my undies and one of her long white shirt with some long socks and l went to look for her.l kinda looked around the place since l couldn't yesterday because it was pretty late and well☺️.it was a 3bedroom house, with 3 baths,it had living room,a dining room,a kitchen and a deck.it was so cosy,homey if that's a word and l felt like l could live here forever.