RIHHANAS POV

After leaving kehlanis room last night l couldn't sleep,l had to take a cold shower,some pills, Hennessy and smoke a few joints just to calm down.l was so tempted l don't even know what stopped me from sleeping with her"is this love"l whispered to myself.l wanted her honestly if l had stayed for one more minute l was not gonna hold myself,after so long l Finally had her in my hands,kissed her,felt her,touched her with permission,got to explore her body liked l had wished to do so many times, sneaking up at nights just to watch her sleep,wanting to make love to her and l had her ready to fulfill all my desires but l couldn't go any further.Surely if my friends and family would hear about this I'd never hear the end of it they'd mock me to death especially Mel and Rorrey.As l was sitting on my bed thinking l heard a knock on my door, it was the clearner"morning Ms FENTY "she said"MORNING MARIAH"l said while leaving so she could clean in peace.In the meantime l decided to order breakfast for me and kehlani,l ended up taking it to her.l knocked on her door a few times l got no response so l got in,l found her sleeping as expected how cute and l ligthly shook her while kissing her forehead and she woke up."GOOD MORNING!!!"l said"good morning"she said while yawning"you slept good?"l asked while helping her sit up straight"yep this is a queen bed after all"she said with a smile." You look so beautiful and cute in the morning"l said looking at her in a loving way"stoop"she said looking away blushing"stop what?"l asked putting my index finger under her chin trying to make her look at me"l haven't brushed my teeth,my hair is all over the place,my face is a mess, actually I'm a mess so sto.."l didn't let her finish l just brought my face close to hers and gave her a sloppy kiss then pulled out"you perfect to me"l said not once removing my eyes from her"eew"she said fake gagging." I love you"l said brushing the hair out of her face and she just buried her face in her hands making me laugh at her"l made you breakfast in bed"l said kissing her forehead"ow gosh stoop"."make me"l said kissing the corner of her eye,lips and her cheek"who are you and what have you done to the bad girl"she asked"Go brush your teeth"l said avoiding her questions and opening the covers for her."yuh wan a piggyback ride to deh bathroom?"l asked"you kidding me right"she asked a little puzzled"NOPE HOP ON"l said bending down"fuck Robyn where was this person few weeks backs" she said getting on my back hugging me tightly.l took her to the bathroom and back then we had our breakfast in bed.

we finished our breakfast the maids took the plates to the kitchen and we went to sit on the balcony as they were busy cleaning kehlanis room.I'm sitting on the chaselounge with kehlani in between my legs and her head on my chest,my arms around her and we just admiring the view of the beach."kehlani"l call her while tightening my grip on her"yah"she responds"you do know it's school day right?"l ask" yah"she responds"you don't mind?"l ask"there's no place I'd rather be than here with you"she said turning her head around a bit to look at me."what?"l ask getting nervous"kiss me"she says making me blush but l do as she asks then we go back to our cuddling position.It felt right like we could stay like that forever,l felt like l knew her from way back and that l had missed out on a lot by not having her in my life.sometime in the afternoon we went for a swim,we took pics,chased each other around, teased each other and later went to the spa.before we knew it was evening and l was taking her home,we were currently in the back sit kissing and it was getting heated.Then the stupid driver decided to hit a bumper disturbing us"WTF MARK!!!"I shouted"SORRY BOSS"he said in a not so sorry way"YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY HUH!!!"l said getting mad all of a sudden"NO NO OF COURSE NOT.."he said getting scared then Kehlani cut him off"ROBYN CHILL!!!"she said calming me down by rubbing my leg and sucking on my neck "MMMHH"I moaned as she found my sweet spot making me forget the Mark incident.All of a sudden she closed the window in the car so the driver won't see us through the mirror then she sat on top of me,wrapped her arms around me and gave me some sloopy ass kisses,french kisses and tongue kisses as l caressed her thighs.And Everytime I'd tried to dominate the kisses or squeeze her ass she'd bite me reminding me she's boss.l fucking liked that for some reason and for the first time in my life l was letting someone have control over me.l think by the time we got to her house it was safe to say we were all hickeyed up.And that stupid Mark kept driving like shit Everytime one of us moaned louder."fuck babu don leave yet"l said pecking her lips"l don't want to baba but l go to"she said trying to remove my hands from her thighs."one las kiss pls"l begged her and she gave it to me but when she pulled out l bit her bottom lip with my teeth.She ended up tickling me so l could let go then she got off me, pecked my lips,blow me a kiss,walked to her porch,gave me one last look and then disappeared inside.As soon as the door close l already started to miss her,l felt like calling her,texting or wished she'd sleep so l could sneak in her room again but l somehow managed to tell the driver to go.l however didn't ask him to take me home,l asked him to take me to a remote place in the bushes.l pulled my gun on him,told him to get out and when he wasn't expecting it l tripped him,before he could react l kicked him everywhere with my military boots until l saw him coughing blood."BOSS_I_IM_ SORRY"he barely managed to say"you want my girl?"l asked standing him up on his knees so he could bow down to me like I'm God"N_O"he said so l kicked him in the guts and he coughed more blood"YOU WANNA DIE?"I asked now raging"I'M_SO.."l cut him off by punching him on his face knocking him unconscious.l then tied his hands to his legs dragged him to the car,carried him to the back sit and l took him to my trap house.l put him in a room with no light just a bed,a blanket,a toilet and l untied him.l told all my other guys no one is to visit him unless l sent them to then l went back home by then it was 11pm.THE FUCK does he think he is to look at my girl,think nasty things about her,want her or get turned on by what me and babu( baby) were doing in the backsit.he is only alive because of his brother whos been loyal to me since forever or else I'd have his head but he will suffer.

*RIHANNA IS TOTALLY NUTS
*Y'ALL ENJOYED THE ROMANCE??
*POOR KEHLANI DOESN'T KNOW THE DEVIL SHE'S DEALING WITH