Bite me bitch

Nova
Rehab/mental institution
9am

"Come on nova get your things."

My father exclaimed. I was pissed that the bitch actually fucking brought me here. I was so mad that when him and mom tried to hug me I swung my suitcase in the other direction and walked straight to check-in. I didn't need the fake ass good-byes and well wishes. Keep the same energy y'all had at the house.

"Nova reign.....third times a charm right?" Dr.Collins responded while handing my name tag.

Dr. Collins, owner of the rehab/mental health center, 6'4, blonde hair and blue eyes, mid 30's, Stanford graduate, and most importantly a pain in my fucking ass.

"Suck my dick Collins."

He chuckled bitterly.

"There she is."

Ugh! Fuck him. I headed straight for the chair that resided in his gaudy ass office and fell into the cushion.

The only thing that scared me about being here was that I couldn't take any of my medicine for my illness. Fucking unusual yeah? I know. Since I'm getting high off prescriptions they advised I didn't have them and gave me a counselor instead.

How the fuck did I get high off depression, anxiety and bipolar pills? Well that's the thing I'm getting high off none other that opioids. You name it, I've had it. Nothing on this earth is better than fucking opioids... maybe coke but I'll leave that there.

"Nova do you know why you're here?"

" what did you say to me when we walked in? Welcome back? You know I don't know why I'm here. Come on."

He sighed stopping his writing.

"Still with the attitude I see."

I just shrugged trying to hold my tongue. Shocking isn't it, I know.

"Your dad told us you're back using drugs. This is your third time here nova. You have such a bright future ahead of you-"

" I could really go without the, your life is what you make it speech Dr.Collins. I like how y'all try to make it seem like I'm making myself go through this shit."

"You have to take some responsibility nova-"

" until you have me issues, my mind and my thought process we have nothing to talk about. I would like to go to my room now. Is that okay? "

He sighed putting down his pen and notepad. He was sick of me and that was great. The feeling was fucking mutual. He doesn't fucking care he's just here for a damn check to do a job that others refused to do. You think he chose to do this? Hell no.

You see him and his wife are going through some problem in their marriage and she made him move his business from Arizona to here. Why? Because he was cheating Ofcourse. Yeah. So sorry if I'm not trying to consult in a man who can't even consider the feelings of a women he shares a bed with. Hmp.

"Nova you're gonna have to talk to me eventually. I'm the only one in the unit that tries with you anymore."

" oohhh. So y'all do think I'm a lost cause. Thanks for the validation. I'll talk when I'm ready Collins."

And with that I excused my self out the room sliding my dollar store flip flops against the granite covered floors that hadn't been mopped in I don't know how fucking long.

I flopped onto the bed. Sitting in my thoughts with a single cot and one small window. I hated being in my thoughts. Just stuck with nothing but my ideas, my depression, and the fuck ass hopeless ambition.