Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32: Cᴀɴᴄᴇʟʟᴇᴅ

JENASSIA'S POV
Time: 1:55 pm, Friday

So I've been back at school, my parents are beginning to speak to me again.

Even though I feel it's out of pity.

After the talk I had with everybody, some people remained salty. For example, Jaylinn. Jaylinn posts subtle stuff about me and disses me on social media.

But I refuse to tend to such bullshit, especially if you feel all gung-ho now when you were lost for words at the time of discussion.

But I digress and I'm not finna put any time on people I should've cut off months ago.

On another note, Davion is trying to talk to me. But after the stunt she pulled about asking me if I was telling the truth, is bullshit.

But today I'm going to the mall with Janet after school. But as of right now I'm sitting in a boring classroom, bored as shit.

Thank the lord, this is my last class of the day.

"Psst Jenassia" A voice whispered. I turned around to see Lenny.

"What Lenny," I said looking back at him. He then pointed to his phone.

Today 1:07 pm
Blue🧞‍♂️

Blue🧞‍♂️: I gotta a question
Me: What is it?
Blue🧞‍♂️: I don't know what to get Kacey for her birthday😬
Me: 😱 how you don't know yo girl by now🤦🏾‍♀️
Blue🧞‍♂️: My bad🤷🏾‍♂️, I'm just undecided
Me: well she's been telling me about how she wants more perfumes from PINK
Blue🧞‍♂️:

Blue🧞‍♂️: I gotta a questionMe: What is it?Blue🧞‍♂️: I don't know what to get Kacey for her birthday😬Me: 😱 how you don't know yo girl by now🤦🏾‍♀️Blue🧞‍♂️: My bad🤷🏾‍♂️, I'm just undecided Me: well she's been telling me about how she wants ...

Blue🧞‍♂️: But nah fr you a lifesaver👏🏾
Me: I'm a hero what can I say🦸🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️
Blue🧞‍♂️: 🤡
Me: Stop playin or I'll zap you with my superpowers ⚡️⚡️
Blue🧞‍♂️: *surrenders* I'm tryna see my girl's birthday so Imma head out 🚪🚶🏾‍♂️
Me:💀😂

"Stupid ass," I said chuckling to myself. I looked up to see my teacher in front of me handing her hand out.

"Hand it over" I looked at her and furrowed my eyebrows.

"No thanks," I said nicely. She sucked her teeth and tapped my desk.

"I wasn't asking you, hand it over," she said sternly. I looked at her and laughed.

"I- stop staring at me like that you making me laugh," I told her chuckling.

"Jenassia I'm not playing" she warned.

Do it look like I give a fuck?

"I'm not either now go teach your lesson," I said trying to shoo her off.