Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8: Hᴇʀᴇ Cᴏᴍᴇs Tʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ

JENASSIA'S POV
Time: 9:00pm

As soon as I waved goodbye to Michael I had a big smile on my face because ditching with him was so worth it.

As I walk into my house my whole damn family was on the couch waiting for me to come home. My smile quickly faded away.

I knew that the questions we're gonna happen next. It was only 9:00 pm and they trippin' already but I guess it also has to do with the whole ditching school thing altogether.

But when I say that it was so worth it. Like I would kind of do it again just because I had a great time with him. I mean we said so love you to each other. Like even though it's been a few months I just feel so in love with him. Welp back to reality-

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU DITCH SCHOOL AND GET HOME AT FUCKING 9:00 pm" my mother yells.

"I was out doing something," I say trying to sound as if I don't have an attitude even though I do have one. I hate when they act like they never ditched school when I know damn well they did.

"What were you doing?" my father asked sternly.

"I ditched school with some of my other friends" I lie.

"You will never see those damn friends again" my mother scolds.

"Mommmm please, "I say trying to plead. Even doe this whole shit was an act, I'm finna sell it.

"No. End of discussion next time you're gonna be grounded you hear me?" she asked.

"Do you hear me?" she asked raising her tone a bit. I nod and walk upstairs.

Whew Chile- that was close.

Damn, I actually got away with this. Totally worth it in my opinion.

I got my clothes and headed to take a shower, as the water hit my skin and my playlist played in the background I was relaxed. What was playing was "Always Forever" by Bryson Tiller.

I began to sing along and dance in the shower, this song just hit hard when you vibing.

I mean any song will do that to you to be really quite honest. Wait not just any song only songs you feel just fit the vibe of the room.

I finished my shower and got dressed in my pajamas. Heading downstairs to eat some of the food that was left for me in the kitchen.

It kind of had a weird taste to it but I didn't pay attention to it that much. I began to scroll on Instagram and seen a lot of likes of a picture of me and Michael. I took a screenshot and sent it to Michael. I also began to change his contact from 'This Nigga💙' to 'This Nigga💕'

Today 9:05pm
Me: Hey
This Nigga💕: Sup Shawty
Me: I was just checkin on you to make sure got home safe😌
This Nigga💕: I got home safe🤗
Me:

                                  Today 9:05pmMe: HeyThis Nigga💕: Sup ShawtyMe: I was just checkin on you to make sure got home safe😌This Nigga💕: I got home safe🤗Me:

This Nigga💕: Did you get in trouble?
Me: Yea but only a little bit🤷🏾‍♀️
This Nigga💕: oh ok
This Nigga💕: Aii imma shower now
Me: okay😘
This Nigga💕:

This Nigga💕: Did you get in trouble?Me: Yea but only a little bit🤷🏾‍♀️This Nigga💕: oh okThis Nigga💕: Aii imma shower now Me: okay😘This Nigga💕:

After finishing as much food as I could I went upstairs and wrote in my hidden book. I wrote on how my day went and what happened detail by detail.
Today 9:06 pm
Clown ass🤡: Nasiaaa let me slideeee
Clown ass🤡: let me love you baby
Clown ass🤡: I miss you 😘
Clown ass🤡: Baeeeeeeee😢
Clown ass🤡: U know u miss me bae
Clown ass🤡: I love you please answer😪
Clown ass🤡: I'll keep spamming you until you answer😒
Read 9:30 pm

I read Devon's messages but now I'm finna block his ugly ass and move on. As I should've done a long time ago.

"Sorry to say but you won't be spamming me, cause you blocked" I snickered to myself.
I then climb into bed and sleep.

MICHAEL'S POV
Time: 9:30pm

I was right in front of my house, I walked to the front door took a deep breath, and unlocked it. I knew once I get in the door the interrogation will begin. I opened the door and nobody was downstairs. I was hoping they went to sleep.

I clear the house phone message from the school. I then go upstairs and see my brother Jermaine sitting on my bed scrolling on his phone. Just at the sight, I'm irritated.

"Jermaine where is everybody and why are you still awake, in my room?"I asked a little annoyed.

"Well Michael if you were in your damn room I wouldn't be in here now would I?" He says. I roll my eyes and suck my teeth. 

"Everyone is sleeping but you should be thanking me," he says with a smirk. I wanted to just choke him but mother doesn't like violence neither do I—maybe a little bit but it's only if the person who gets hurt well deserved it.

"And why do I have to thank you?"I asked all confused.

He chuckled and looked at me" Because I covered for your ass, I wouldn't have to if you weren't acting like Casper the damn ghost" he said, making me roll my eyes and cross my arms.

The nerve on this nigga is insane, he's the one bringing no-name bitches up in his room and wanna say something about covering.

Like Bitch

"Actually you should be thanking me," I say with a smirk.

"And why is that?" He asks furrowing his eyebrows like someone scared of him.

"I'll tell you why, do you want me to tell mom and dad that you have bitches in and out of your room almost every day?"I ask. He then froze and looked around.

"Aight chill with all dat," he said. I smirked and nodded.

Oh Aight then nigga, you don't want no smoke.

"Be careful with all these bitches, bitches can be trifling and keep playing you gon catch a disease" I said loud enough for just him to hear. He sucked his teeth, nodded, and walked to his room.

I then get in my room and get my stuff ready for a shower.

Hopping in the shower I was reliving the whole day in my head. I smiled and took the rest of my shower in peace. Heading back into my room I plug up my phone and get in my bed tired as fuck.

"Thank you, God, for the best day" I whisper before falling asleep.

———————————————————————————
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!😌
Vote🥰
comment😁
follow me☺️
sorry this chapter was short🤧