Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35: Wʀᴀᴘs

♡︎OMNISCIENT POV♡

"I'm telling you, Kacey, I think I'm pregnant," Jenassia told Kacey.

"When was the last time you did...it" Kacey said looking at her through the phone.

"Maybe like a week ago?" Jenassia said trying to remember.

"Well, did you at least make an appointment to go to the doctor or maybe get a pregnancy test?" Kacey asked. Jenassia shook her head and sighed.

"I don't wanna take a pregnancy test because it could be wrong so I'm gonna make an appointment," Jenassia said while looking at herself.

"Okay, let me know what they say," Kacey said as she waved at the camera. Jenassia waved and hung up.

JENASSIA'S POV
Time: 4:30 pm

I don't know how I'm gonna tell Michael

I picked up my phone and went to Michael's contact and pressed it.

After a couple of rings, Michael picked up.

"Hey," I said trying to cover up my nervousness.

"Hey, bae—wait you okay?"

Damn he knows me so well

"Well yes...but no at the same time," I said trying to sum up my mood.

"Why what happened?" He asked looking at me through the camera.

"W-well I haven't been feeling well and I think I might be...pregnant," I said looking up at the camera. Michael was quiet for a good while.

"Michael?"

"Yea I'm here, are you sure?" he asked looking in the camera.

"I'm not sure, so I made a doctor's appointment...do you want to come with me?" I asked.

"Yeah sure I'll go, and can you come over?" He asked. I nodded my head and grabbed my phone along with my house keys.

His house isn't too far so I can run and make it there.  

"Okay I'm on my way," I said looking at the camera.

I'm a little overwhelmed, because if I'm pregnant my parents will probably kick me out, I'm young, and I don't know how to raise a damn child.

——
I went up and followed the path as Michael taught me. I knocked on his window and waited for him to open it.

"Hey" I smiled as he let me inside. He smiled at me and sat down on the bed.

"Okay so, back to what we were saying about you being possibly pregnant" Michael sighed. I knew he was a bit stressed by the look on his face.

"I don't want to get too excited or anything above the sort because I don't know for sure. It's better to react when we have a final answer" I said looking over at him.

He nodded his head in agreement and sighed again. I looked down at my hands and looked up at him.

"I'm sorry," I said looking over at him. He gave me a confused look.