Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10: Dᴏɴ'ᴛ Pʟᴀʏ Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ

MICHAEL'S POV
Time: 8:00am

When I received Jenassia's note I was low key in relief and I ain't gonna sit here and cap. But like word to, that girl was doing way too much. Like the bitch fucking kissed me. Even thinking about it makes me cringe.

"Shawty" I call. She turns her head to look at me.

"Yea," she says lifting her eyebrows. Not gonna lie her voice is so soothing.

"Do you got sum to wipe or wash my face wit?" I ask. I say face wash because she washes her face after the gym, she says that the sweat feels gross and it feels sticky on her face.

She lifts one eyebrow and looks confused, I just laugh.

"Yea....but why?" she asks curiously as she tilts her head.

"Because... Michelle kissed me...remember?" I say with a disgusted face.

"Hold up....did you say Michelle?" she asked. I nod and her face turns into disgust. She instantly and quickly pumped some face wash in my hand and then gave me two wipes to wipe it off my face and hand.

Wait does the bitch have rabies or herpes?!!!!! Wait does dat bitch got mono?! Why she pumpin so fast???

"Michelle got herpes or sum?!!"I exclaimed.

"No she don't she just nasty to me dats all" she chuckled a bit.

Damn why she gotta scare a nigga.

I rubbed the face wash over my mouth and chin area. Then wipe it off with the wipe and wipe the remaining face wash off my hand.

I took lotion out of my bag and pumped some and put it on the area I just cleaned. I put chapstick on, so my lips don't get crusty and dry like some of these niggas up in here.

                                           •••

JENASSIA'S POV
Time: 9:05am

I'm glad I made amends with Jaylinn and that we were besties again. Everything was now back on track. Michael and I are still cool, we not official yet but we are something I guess.

But I do wanna have a word with Michelle.

Maybe more than a word...

As I finish putting my last book away in my bag, Michael starts dancing while waiting for me. I start to giggle to myself.

"What's so funny" he jokingly says while crossing his arms.

"Oh, nothing," I say with a cheeky smile. We then walk out of the classroom and I see Michelle's dirty ass. I turn red with fury and anger.

Yikes...I called her pretty...well from the side and back of her head she looked pretty.

"Shawty calm down," Michael says. I look at him and my face softens.

"Aight fine," I said as I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Jenassia...I just wanted you to know I never intended to hurt you," he says seriously.

"Aww...I know and it wasn't your fault Michelle's dirty ass kissed you."I assure him. He starts to laugh, and giggle.

"What's so funny, "I say in confusion, he looks at me and starts laughing harder. I hit his arm jokingly and look at him with a smile.

"Nothing," he says while chuckling. I just smirk at him. I start laughing as well and everybody in the hallway was looking at us in confusion like we were aliens from another planet.