twenty-one

-years later, still in paris,
(harry; age, 22//zayn; age, 23.)

"zayn. zayn. zayn. zayn." harry called for me.

"coming, coming, coming." I laughed a little, walking to the kitchen. "mmm. babe that smells delicious." i licked my lips.

"ugh zayn." harry groaned a little.

"what happened love?" i asked, wrapping my arms around him.

"my stomach hurts. and i've got a massive heachache." harry sighed, putting his mixing spoon on the counter and turning the stove off.

"i'm sure it's just a cold coming on. nothing major." i said, bringing harry to the couch and wrapping him in a blanket.

"let me make you some tea haz." i said, turning the television on low for harry, and starting the kettle.

"o-okay.." harry grumbled.

i turned around and watched harry.

a sudden, he jumped up, running to the bathroom.

puking noises took over the apartment sound.

"oh my gosh!! harry!!" i totally forgot about the kettle, and ran to the bathroom, kneeling down next to harry.

harry continued to throw up. "i-i.." harry stuttered.

"oh my gosh..??!! it's going to be alright." i rubbed small circles on his back.

when harry finished, i helped him wash his hands, and brought him to the couch.

"here. let me grab the garbage just in case.." i took the garbage out from under the sink, and placed it on the floor in front of harry.

"i think i puked out enough of my insides for one day." harry mumbled.

"what do you mean?" earlier, i had left harry home alone while as i was at work.

"i've been puking all day." he sighed. "since the morning. after you left."

"awe. babe. i promise you. it's just a cold." I kissed his head.

"zayn. you don't know. what if i'm..." harry spoke, worried.

"that's not possible." i chuckled wearily.

"for me it is." harry laid back on the couch.

"harry. we're not even married yet. harry, everything is gonna be okay. i bet you your not expecting." i paused.

harry shrugged. "i'd be throwing up all over you." he mumbled, closing his eyes.

the kettle went off.

"green tea?" i questioned, walking towards the kitchen to turn the kettle off.

"please." harry yawned.

i prepared his tea, just the way he wanted it.

"here babe." i held it for harry until he carefully sat up.

"thank you zayn." harry smiled weakly.

"your welcome harry."

-

just one more chapter i think?

check out the sequel too!! (I already published it bc idk)
it's called adventures - zarry <3

-Alexis :)