eight

"harry. avoiding me won't do anything. i don't know what's gotten into you." i spoke into my phone.

it was harry's voicemail again. it's been weeks.

"i really want you haz. i miss you." the line beeped.

"please.." i mumbled just to myself.

it was 3:36pm. i had been in my room all day. i didn't bother talking to my parents.

i opened my bedroom door, and looked around the hallways. no one was there. slowly, i creeped out and downstairs.

"zayn?" darn it. i sighed. my dad.

"what." i groaned. i didn't wanna talk.

"zayn come here please. we need to talk. you didn't come home till' late last night." i rolled my eyes after my dad spoke and walked to the kitchen.

"what does it matter to you?" my eyes widened.

"it matters a lot zayn. i'm your father." he frowned. i say down I front of him.

"were you with harry last night?" my dad questioned sternly.

"no i wasn't. i was with perrie and leigh. harry was supposed to come, but didn't show." i sighed heavily. "happy?" i stood up.

"zayn malik we are not done here." my dad hit the table.

"i actually think we are done." i was sick of this. walking out of the house, i got into my car and drove. drove for what seemed like forever. until I reached a diner.

harry's favourite diner. he'd talk about it all the time and said one day he'd take me.

he never did.

i haven't been there before. the place was kind of ghetto.

i parked my car, and walked inside.

"good afternoon sir. take a seat where ever." the waitress smiled at me.

i nodded and walked around a little, looking for a seat.

suddenly, i saw the curly hair and green eyes i haven't seen in weeks.

"harry?" i questioned, walking towards him.

"uh.." harry got up. i gently took his arm, sitting him back down. i sat in front of him.

"zayn.." harry sighed. he's been acting weird lately.

"what happened?.. i've missed you." i reached for his hand, and tried to grab it, but harry pulled away.

"are you okay?" i asked.

harry picked at his french fries.

"uh yeah.. i'm fine." he whispered.

"there's something your not telling me harry."

"zayn.. i-i.. it's nothing okay. i'm fine." he stood up. i stood up with him.

"haz. i know you keeping something from me." i grabbed his hand, but harry shook it off.

"zayn. i'm fine.. i told you last week. it's not going to work out." harry walked off, without word.

"why." i spoke, quietly. "why."

-

idk if that was short bc i write on my ipod, but I'm pretty sure it was.

wHAT DO YOU THINK HARRY IS KEEPING FROM ZAYN??¿¿??

omg when you figure out you'll personally track me down and kill me lol

ok bye !

-ALEXIS <3