thirteen

"just a broken nose, that's it." i said to perrie over the phone.

"well i hope your okay. did harry come visit you?" perrie asked.

"actually, he clearly only cares about louis' health though louis left the classroom yesterday scratch less." i rolled my eyes.

"wow. what an idiot. your still going to fight for that?!" perrie huffed.

"perrie. i love him." i sighed.

"i know you do, but he's treated you terribly."

"i'm not going to give up on him."

perrie laughed a little. "that's love. but anyway i'll see you later? i gotta go."

i nodded. "bye." i hung up.

throwing my head backwards on my bed, i let out a long breath.

"zayn?" my mum knocked on my door. "zayn i've got soup." my mom walked in.

"mum. i'm not sick. the doctor said just to stay home for like a day. i'm fine." i chuckled.

"zayn. i still need you to eat." my mum smiled sympathetically, placing the soup and bread on my night side table.

"okay fine mum." i said, picking up the piece of bread.

"thank you z." my mum smiled.

the doorbell rang all of a sudden.

"i'll got get that." my mum scurried out of the room, and before i knew it, the greened eyed curly haired boy stood in my doorway.

"you okay zayn?" harry bit his lip.

"why are you here?" i frowned. "harry don't you realize you hurt me? do you care?"

no he doesn't.

"i wanted to see if you were okay." harry walked in, sitting down on the edge of my bed.

"like you care." i scoffed.

"zayn. i know louis could be a little hard. he was just..." harry's voice trailed off.

"just what?"

"nothing okay.. i told louis it wasn't right of him to whack you." harry moved a strand of his curly hair out of his face.

"harry. i love you. i love you so much. and one day again, you'll love me too. you don't understand how I feel. everyday, walking through the halls and seeing you with louis. it kills me. i have a very, very deep affection for you.."

harry blushed. i knew he was. he tried to cover it by looking down.

"uh.." is all harry said.

"uh?!" i repeated.

"zayn you can't say this. i'm taken." harry spoke.

"harry." a tear fell out of my eye. "remember the photo booth?"

harry nodded wearily.

"remember how you kissed me?"

harry nodded again.

"remember when we loved?"

harry didn't respond, nor nod.

"harry.." i wiped my tears.

"i remember." harry finally said.

"it was the best couple of weeks of my life." i breathed.

harry was crying.

his head was buried in his hands, and i heard small sobs.

"harry.. i miss you. i miss you so much. you'll never understand."

harry wiped his tears, and looked up at me.

"harry I used to have the best experiences with you. i'd think that we could run away together. that we could just leave this town. without a care in a world. maybe paris? the city of love. then one day, we'd get married and start a family. all in paris. or maybe somewhere else if you wanted to.." i spoke quietly, chuckling to myself.

"wow harry. i had an imagination. but you know, not everything ends happily." i paused.

"zayn." harry's voice was cracking, signalling more tears.

"harry. come back when you change your mind. we'll run away then. i'll be waiting.."

harry shook his head. "what if i love who i'm with. this is just another one of your little bribes."

my eyes widened. "what bribes?! i love you harry. and i'm not ashamed."

harry left the room.

"i'm not ashamed at all." i shouted, making sure he'd hear.

-

WOWWW DRAMAAA..

anyway I was thinking maybe I could write a sequel to this when it ends, which is not soon at all.. but idk maybe if the ever end up loving each other again, they can run away??

i'd like that..

have a good day this was a long chapter ;)

I love you allllllllll !!

Btw I thought that photo of harry was cute so I put in in ok??.. Ok.

-alexis<3