epilogue

"zayn why are we at a french mall?! you know i don't want people starring.." harry mumbled.

"zayn. let them be. i love you, and i actually think that's all that matters." i smiled at harry.

"come. look what i see."

it was a photo booth.

"zayn don't even." harry blushed as we stepped into the photo booth.

"yes even." i smiled, then pulled our first photo booth photo out of my jacket pocket.

"zayn don't do it." harry shook his head.

"zayn will do it." i started the photo booth, and smiled.

"zaynnn...!!" harry groaned, laughing.

the photo snapped.

"i love you harry. you know that right?" i asked harry, and he nodded.

"and i've always dreamt of spending the rest of my life with you.. you know?? and so far, everything has been going perfect.."

i had little time before the photo snapped.

"and what i'm trying to say is that.. i want to reserve you.. so that one day, you will officially become mine. so i mean, take my last name,.." i paused, pulling a ring out of my pocket. "it's real this time haz. and it's more than a promise. harry..?" the photo snapped, harry covered his mouth, tears falling from his eyes.

more photos snapped.

"yes zayn. i do. i will." i slipped the ring right on top of harry's promise ring.

"one more photo." i pulled harry into a kiss.

the photo snapped.

maybe we were just meant to have the best kisses in photo booths.

the end.