one

"bye pez." i kissed perrie's cheek and walked off grabbing my best friend, harry's hand.

"tomorrow!" perrie called smiling.
i nodded.

"how are you haz?" i grinned at the curly haired boy.

"i'm good z. do you want to go to the mall tomorrow? i need to buy a gift for louis' birthday." I nodded in agreement.

"sure harry." i wasn't gay, but there was something in harry's eyes that made me want to kiss him.

when we arrived at harry's house, i hugged him goodbye.

"please don't even let me go." harry mumbled into my shirt.

harry liked me. liked me. he told me last year, and i was fine with it. i still am, but i'm straight so all harry and i can be are friends.

"aw haz. i won't." i respected that he liked me. people seem to like me.

i hugged harry for a little longer.
we finally parted.

"bye zayn." he smiled at me.

"bye haz." i smiled back.

when i got home, i went up to my bedroom and called perrie.

"hey z." perrie was cool. i liked her for that.

"hey love. uh, slight change of plans.. harry wanted to go out to get a gift for lou. is that okay?" i didn't know what she'd say.

i've been changing plans with her for the past week just to go out with harry.

"uh.. z?" perrie questioned.

"yeah pez?" i answered.

"i'm starting to thi-.. z, i see the way you look at him." she explained.

"what pez!? you know i-" perrie cut me off.

"i'm starting to think your not straight anymore. but i.." perrie sniffled a little.

"aw pez." i sighed.

"meet me at the bridge? like now..?" perrie asked.

"sure babe." it didn't feel the same anymore. i didn't feel those butterflies I used to feel when talking to perrie.

-bridge

"hi perrie." i pulled perrie close, almost pushing her against the bridge railing as i kissed her.

perrie shook out of the kiss and moved away from me.

"z. i can't do this knowing you like harry." perrie blurted.

"what are you talking about?! your the only one pez." i became worried.

"zayn. just admit it. i'm not mad at all, i'll support you zayn." perrie insisted.

"are you out of your mind?! to show i love you.." i looked around. it was dark outside. no one was around. we were in the middle of no where.

i tried to kiss perrie but she stopped me.

"you like boys zayn! stop trying to be straight!" she shout.

"pez don't tell me what I am! know i'm straight!" I argued.

"z. like i said earlier. i see the way you look at him. i hear what harry says when you two hug. he alway says what i used to say."

i nodded a little. "please don't ever let me go." i whispered.

"i used to say that too. i think i'm changing too z.." perrie exclaimed.

"who said mine was changing?!" i threw my hands in the air.

"z. just think about it. i think we should go our separate ways. I'm starting to feel the same way i used to feel around you, but with leigh.. you know her right? leigh-anne?.." i nodded slightly.

"oh.." i sighed.

"i'm sorry z. i don't hate you at all. we can stay friends." perrie smiled at me.

"pez." i cried.

"z." she spoke.

"i don't what you to leave me." i choked that up. perrie must be right.

"think about it z. i bet you $100 your boyxboy." perrie laughed a little.

"i'll call you tomorrow perrie?" i questioned.

"sure. i guess i can tell you how things are going with leigh too. she doesn't know i like her yet." perrie winked.

suddenly, i didn't feel sad that we went our separate ways. i felt that we could build a good friendship, than being a couple.

"of course pez. tell me how things go with leigh okay?" i hugged her.

"okay. see you tomorrow zayn."

"see you tomorrow perrie."

-

okay that was the first chapter! i think it's cute I personally like it.

also in most zarry fanfics I read, (idk about you) perrie is a bish, and I didn't want he to be one in this fanfic so zayn and her will be friends bc here as you can see they broke it off..

i hope you enjoy this fanfic babesss!! ;)

-alexis <3

P.s. IM SO HAPPY TO HAVE MY 2 FAV AUTHORS READ THIS Larry_Lashton AND zarrycupcake I LOVE YOU BOTH ASLKDLLAK SO MUCH ILYILY ILY OKAY BYE :)

Thank you for readinggggg!! :)