eleven

"harry... i thought we had something special." i sighed. i wasn't in the mood to get mad.

"i didn't know that.." harry lied. he knew well we did.

"um.." louis was the one who had walked out of the bathroom door.

"haz.. should i just leave?" louis whispered to harry, but i obviously heard.

he calls him haz.

anger boiled up inside of me, but I held it back.

"uh.. sure.. babe..? i'll see you tomorrow.." harry smiled weakly, watching louis walk out of harry's room.

"babe...??" i exhaled heavily.

"louis may or may not be my boyfriend.." harry's voice trailed off, as he probably didn't mean to say that.

now the anger was coming out.

"and why didn't you think to tell me?! i thought we were going to have what you and louis have!!" i scolded.

"i didn't want to hurt you zayn!" harry fought back.

"well i've already been hurting for the longest time, and you obviously didn't seem to care!!" i paused, catching my breath. "you've hurt me even more." i sighed at the end.

"zayn. i didn't mean too." harry spoke quietly.

i rolled my eyes. "if you really cared about me, clearly you would have told me."

"but zayn. i didn't think you really liked me. like a lot. so.. i kinda just.." i stopped harry.

"don't explain. it already went down the drain a long time ago."

"how long?"

"since you started to ignore me." i didn't look at harry.

i walked out.

when i arrived at my car, tears took me over.

i couldn't stop it.

i really loved harry.

i wanted to wake up every morning to see harry beside me.

i wanted to hold harry in every chance that i had.

i wanted to protect him, call him mine.

not everything ends happily.

starting the car, i put my sam smith cd in.

it was the time.

i drove for a while, totally passing my house without even realizing it. i drove to the forest perrie and i broke up in.

i parked just right outside of the forest and trailed in, just until I reached the bridge.

i sat down right against the railing, and cried even more.

if only harry told me. oh, how I loved him.

i was blind. i didn't even realize I loved him this much.

i just wanted to be in his arms.

but clearly, that wasn't happening.

i was probably in the forest for hours. my phone rung.

"zayn?! where the heck are you?! get out of harry's house!! the bedroom door better be open!! zayn malik answer me right now." it was my dad.

"jesus christ dad, i'm no where near that idiot." i didn't mean to say that.

"excuse me?! you guys aren't friends anymore?!" my dad sounded overjoyed.

"i don't know. anyway what do you want?" i didn't want to talk to anyone right now.

"what do i want? i want you to come home." my dad spoke, annoyed.

"well i don't want to see either of you." i frowned.

"zayn malik." my dad said.

he didn't sound annoyed anymore.

nor mad.

"what..?" my tone softened.

"i'm sorry son. if you really love this.. ahem.. boy.. i guess you should fight for.. her- his.. love.." my dad sighed.

my eyes widened. "dad??.. is that you?" i tapped my cell phone.

"it's me z." i could hear his smile.

"what?! are you kidding me?!" the happiest moment of my day.

"seriously zayn. your mother and i had a conversation today. we miss you. we want you to come home. we are beginning to realize that we need to accept who you are. you'll always be our zayn." my dad spoke.

i was still shocked. "are you..? serious?"

"yes zayn. now get home before your mother calls a search party!" my dad chuckled.

i laughed a little too. "i'll see you soon." we hung up.

i smiled.

slowly standing up, i looked up at the sky.

the stars were shining bright tonight.

so was my courage to fight for harry.

-

OKAY I REALLY LOVE THAT CHAPTER WOW THATS PRETTY GOOD IM PROUD OF THAT WOW WOW WOW!!

I was also crying bc wow zayn loves harry :'( & :')

ALSO THIS CHAPTER IS FOR THE LOVELY @arianacolon <<I THINK THATS HOW YOU SPELL IT !! BC HER COMMENT ON THE LAST CHAPTER ABOUT THE CLIFF HANGER HAD ME CRYING OMG IT WAS THE BEST OK

but okay idk if zayn is gonna fight for harry?? OKAY LOL JK HES GONNA FIGHT FOR HIS LOVE OKAY !!

OKAY HAVE A GREAT DAy/NIGHT/AFTERNOON AND ZAYN MALIK IS TURNING 22 IM CRYING I LOVE THAT LITTLE BALL OF SUNSHINE SO MUCH WHAT EVEN BECAME OF MY LIFE?!??!?????????!?2!2!!2!2!

Ilyasm!!

-Alexis<3