24.

WARNING: I will add ** just in case when shit gets real and a crappy gore scene to anyone who dislikes violence or blood!

T h i r d ' s
                  P o i n t   o f   v i e w

"Hey, bud!" Kirishima high fives the blonde-haired as he comes in front of him.

"Ready to go, buddies?" He asks the group who is about to go to the weapon shop nearby, which is ten miles away (16 km).

The group includes Denki, Rikidou, Jordan, and Katsuki.

Originally Bakugou didn't want to be a part of it but after knowing that Jordan is going to, he immediately signed up for some reason and asked/demanded Kirishima to switch the position.

Kirishima paid it no mind and switched the place with his new 'buddy', thinking it was thoughtful of Bakugou was meanwhile Katsuki plotted something in his mind.

Well, something dangerous that would be expected to happen.

The blonde-haired boy nods as he smiles meanwhile Katsuki smirks sinisterly in the background. "Hell yeah, bro! Ready as ever!"

The redheaded with tips of black on his hair due to not re-dyeing clapped to let everyone know that the group is leaving as Tenya checks his watch, memorizing the time date.

After that, they leave the mall.

Some minutes of them quickly walking to the nearby weapon shop.

The masked psychopathic male continually glances at Jordan while Denki, Rikidou, and Jordan converse as Denki lead the way.

'Kill that bitch. Kill her! She fucking deserves to die!' Chanting it in his mind as he begins to glare at her figure.

"Oh! Seems that we have arrived!" The optimistic voice snaps Bakugou's dark thoughts out as they walk towards the entrance of the weapon shop.

"Pack them in that bag." Sun haired male hands them the bags, indicating them to pack the weapons in.

Bakugou smirks before they can notice.

Rikidou kicks the door, it opens and allows them to enter inside the shop.

"Take bullets, bowies, guns, and maybe some more but don't play with them!" Denki chuckles jokingly as he warns, the choleric male rolls his scarlet orbs as takes a stroll around the shop.

The blonde-haired pal and a female check together in a different room.

Satou goes around the cashier counter to check the bullets and below the weapons display.

Bakugou wanders around and sees bowies laying above the display glass.

His finger traces on it, thinking about something after smirking then takes it and examines it.

Rikidou notices before moving his head up, his eyes widen in alarm, his thick lips forming an 'o'.

Bakugou smirks slyly his glare turn to him with the sharp object, pointing towards him.

"I like that knife. I wonder if I can have it?" He asks the alarmed male as he starts doing the knife trick flawlessly.

"Y- Yeah but don't play it around..." Satou sweatdrops as he carefully pushes his arm down, Bakugou licks his teeth as he puts it down on guard, relieving the shaken up male in front of him.

"Good. Because it's mine anyway." He emits a light sigh, scowling at the slightly startled male in front of him.

"Calm the fuck down, I wasn't gonna hurt you, big ass lips." The aggressive growl escapes Katsuki's lips, "I was gonna use it against the brainless piece of shits like zombies."