10.

A mismatched hair boy asks with a hint of disgust while glowering at Midoriya. "No. As I said, this is our business. Last time I also aske-"

"So you're telling me that you're friending with a shitty nerd?" The ashe-haired boy rudely interrupts, I sharply glare at him.

Midoriya's expression saddens, my head turn to his face, sending him a reassuring look to let him know it's okay. I cannot trust these three people simply.

"What possibly could you get from us?" I ask with arms crossed in doubt, the female shrugs.

"If that's possible, I'd like to join your squad."

"I'm sor-" I get interrupted by the mismatched haired boy.

"I'd like to sign up too. You can leave that brat out, he isn't joining the squad, anyways. He would rather do it on his own." He points his thumb at the ashe haired boy with bitterness in his tone, reassuring that we will go without him.

In another way, the red eyed male looks deeply offended.

"What the fuck did you just fucking say? I swear to fucking god, I'll make you shut your damn brat mou-"

"No. I'm sorry, I can't trust you all." I dismiss and shake my head as no, as Midoriya taps on my arm lightly.

"What is it?" I whisper, looking at him.

"Can we go home?" He whispers back impatiently, crossing his arms awkwardly, and I nod a little bit then face them.

The female understands and nods, and she gives a hand, "Jordan. Jordan Cedric." I sigh in exhaustion, her familiar name circling around my head, trying to find the information.

"I told you my name. Now we're not strangers anymore." She smiles as my brow narrow in inconvenience.

She looks at the two boys who are looking at her, and she makes some gestures.

"I'm Shōto Todoroki, nice to meet you." He introduces stoically, flashing me a faint smile, as Jordan looks weirdly at him.

He then points at the spiked haired boy. "This annoying asshole is Katsufucker Bratugo. He's arrogant and bratty 8 years old." I nod in understanding, but the names keep touching my brains to force me to remember how their names are familiar.

"I'm sorry to ask. But uh, why are your names so familiar..? Have we met?" I ask as two males send me the look, one sends me a stoic face and another sends me a glare.

"Well, you see-"