13.

"Midoriya-" I stop as I exhale deeply, I see filling hope and tiredness in his eyes. The vibe and situation are so unbearable for me, I decide to change the subject.

"Midoriya, uh, we better go to sleep! I'm so tired as hell!" I yawn and pat his shoulder awkwardly as he nods in agreement.

I go to my bedroom and change my clothes into pajama.

I say to Midoriya "Have a goodnight," He smiles faintly, gazing on my eyes, his eyes slowly become sleepy.

"Let's go to sleep, Midoriya." I remind him, he just nods softly then he slowly stumbles on me, hugging me a bit.

"Midoriya..." I whisper as he mumbles something about wanting to sleep and apologizing for accidentally stumbling on me.

"That's alright, I'll take you to the bedroom and you will sleep," I say as I support Midoriya on walking up, almost leading him to the guest room, Midoriya stops.

"What is it?" I ask, he shakes his head.

"I don't want to sleep... there... alone..." His weary throat croaks with his eyes closed, snuggling on my shoulder for comfort.

"Alright, but then you will have to take the sho-"

"No."

"What?" I ask with my eyes widen, he huffs.

"I d-don't want to take the shower but I will brush my teeth and change into pajama." He determines, I nod.

"Please... wait..." He whispers as he takes away, having a bit trouble to pull away because he is too tired but he forces himself to pull away.

"I-I'm sorry for that... I'll take my pajama and go to the b-bathroom..." He assures as he walks in my room, leaving the room with the pajama that he got when he arrived in the apartment.

He slowly steps to the bathroom and closes it.

I walk in my room to change the outfit into nightwear and also brush my teeth in another bathroom since the one is occupied by Izuku.

Soon I finish, I go back to my room and turn the lights off, tucking myself in my bed. I slowly close my eyes, until I hear the heavy steps towards the door and enter, seeing the silhouette of a teenage boy.

He slowly walks towards his bed and places the perfectly folded clothes that he has worn today on the chair.

"T- Tomorrow will be an interesting day... yay." The male sarcastically cheers silently to himself, a bit unhappy about the people that will also be living with us.

"Goodnight, Izuku. You should really sleep, you've got to remove those dark circles under your eyes." I say out as I scratch the itch on my cheek, hearing Midoriya grunt in tiredness.

"Y- Yeah, I'm really tired... goodnight, Y/N-chan!" He nods as he crawls on the bed then his body collapses on the bed.

I yawn, snuggling, and hugging my blanket.