2.

Uninfected people are nowhere to be found, and I keep walking silently, carefully to no make loud noises. I finally find a supermarket; luckily, it isn't far away from my building. I step in and unzip my backpack, stuffing in the essential supplies.

That until I hear a little boy's whimpering and sniffing. I snap my head to the sound.

'The cashier counter?'

I grasp my baseball bat along with my backpack so it won't be stolen. I carefully, slowly walk towards the cashier counter, I see a crying boy with holding hands covering his face.

His knees crouch near to his chin, he stops covering his face he decides to bury his face in his knees. He wraps his knees near to him; he closes his eyes, keeps crying. He wears the school uniform, and I assume he is the average student.

"Hey..." I whisper silently, "I'm not here to hurt you, or so whatsoever. But may I ask, are you alone here?" I say in shooing tone so that he would calm down.

Actually, I know that it is a stupid question to ask, but it is the way for me to start the conversation with him...

He slowly stops crying and looks secretly at me, and I decide to give him warm-ups, I grab some snacks from my backpack and give him. Earning some trusts from him, he receives it with cautions, and he silently opens it and eats it calmly.

"I'm Y/N L/N, and I'm 17 years old. I have no friends, I often love being alone. I have no relationship, and my family is nowhere to be found... let's just say... they killed themselves."

I confess, his eyes widen at my family's state. "Oh, not committing suicide! Well, something like that. I mean, they wanted to protect me, but when zombies outbreaks came, my family didn't want to be one of them. They wanted to be in heaven, peacefully watching me." I genuinely smile, he nods a little bit eventually keeps eating some snacks that I gave him.

"Izuku Midoriya... I'm 14 and um... I-I don't have friends also... I'm bullied." He speaks softly bright red colored appears on his cheeks for looking at me, "A-and my family... zombie a-ate them. While I was standing there, I was so scared. But t-then I ran away, and luckily I found a place like here..." He anxiously admits I feel bad for him.

"Hey, can I hug you? Because you were too strong to get through that." I smile and open my arms for the request to hug him, his face turns into tomato red and nods shyly. I pull him a tight hug, "Ah- A-ahh!" he shyly yelps, and he hugs my waist.

To be honest, when he hugs my waist, I felt a little bit uncomfortable. I break the hug between us. I stand up and take my backpack and baseball bat with me. I am stressing myself little out, accidentally forgetting about him.

"Wa-? Wait!" He stutters in confusion; he holds my forearm. I give him a short glance and stop walking, sending an apologetic look of me that I almost left him alone here.

Then I facepalm myself at that moment, questioning my intelligence.

But in the future, you wished that you haven't found him in the first place...