16.

Damn, he's still cinnamon roll even with different haircut... OH MAN.

I wake up in at 4 am, I silently get up and go to the bathroom to haul Bakugou to the guest room. As planned. I unlock the bathroom, and it opens wide to see Bakugou laying there in unconsciousness.

I grin at no one, I drag Bakugou's toes out of the bathroom. Finally, we are in the guest room, I shove carefully his body on the floor.

His body is shaking, I leave him laying on the floor without a blanket. I put the blanket on the bed so he would think he rolled down, I nod in agreement of my doings.

"Y/N..." Bakugou whispers while holding his arms together to warm himself up, I look at him, my face scuffing in anger.

"I-I really like you... why did you leave me?" Bakugou asks, trembling, breathing in coldness. I jealously gaze at him. "She left you because you're a moron and cruel," I say under the whiff, leaving him.

"Y/N, I promise, I will never, ever be a bad boy to you like I was in the kindergarten..." Says the ashe haired boy. I scowl for shortly and leave.

I go immediately to the Y/N's room and lay on the neighbor bed before. Now I can enjoy my sleep with her again!

Y o u r
P o i n t o f v i e w

"Midoriya." I shake his body to wake up, he nudges that he wants some more sleep.

I facepalm, as I get up taking casual clothes to the bathroom. As I go in there, there is something that's not right. I look over left, right. Nothing changes. I sigh, closing the door, locking it then changes into the clothes.

'Til I'm done, I get out of the bathroom. I hide my pajama clothes into somewhere because I don't want someone to finds them and do something with them. I go downstairs and only to find Todoroki sitting on the dining table chair, his scent is fresh, he did take some shower.

He also wears some of my brother's clothes, I don't mind. "Good morning," I greet as I go to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

"Good morning, L/N," he whispers, my head turn to him, "Would you like to eat some breakfast?" I ask. He thinks for a moment.

"Yes, I would like to." Todoroki's deep voice whispers, I have a little trouble hearing him because he speaks silently. But I take it as yes.

"Okay, so, eggs with bacon? Or you can have some muffins of those," I point at the bowl of the full muffins, Todoroki blankly looks at it.

"... so?" I wait for a moment, in a surprise, someone jumps me.

"LORD JESUS!" Then I look at the culprit who shocked me, oh, spinach guy. Ah shit, here we go again. He giggles silently, as I take a second look at him.

I immediately notice, he has my hard headband shoving his hair so we can see his forehead clearly, "Midoriya, what's on your hair?" I ask unsurely, he stops laughing and knows what I mean.

His cheeks turn red lightly.

"I-I took your hard h-headband... and I shoved it, N/N-chan!" He nervously whispers, I facepalm.

"Just saying, it's cute." I shrug in honesty.

"R- Really?!" He asks in relief.

"Okay! What would you two like to eat?!" I ask impatiently, Midoriya's eyes glisten in excitement as Todoroki jealously stares at him.

For a moment silence.

"A'ight I'mma head out," I say playfully sadly as I go to the fridge.

"W-wait! If y-you're going, then I will go with you! Just don't leave m-me here alone N/N-chan!" Midoriya furiously goes after me.

"I'm making some eggs with bacon," I look at him, his brows widened, "With pancakes," I smile at him, his smile become visible, he surprisingly kisses on my cheek then runs away to hide.

"HEY!" I yell as two mismatched haired male looks around confusingly.

"What's happening?" He asks, I sigh.

"Well, I don't know, he just kissed on my cheek then ran away like a schoolgirl."

"S-Shut up!"

"Oh well, I will have to start making the breakfast."