ask and dare

Brandon: "Sure"

Brandon: "Sure"

Ritchie trys to avoid your hand but fails.

Brandon suddenly latched onto Ritchie and Ritchie latching back.

Devin: "Its a little sad we can't go on a date now, but they are adorable."

Devin was sitting on the ground with the twins when Ritchie dragged both him and his brother onto Devin's lap.

Eden: "This is amusing and no I'm not sharing my secrets."

All the old members appeared in the room.

Kit: "You too look adorable."

Lucas: "You both are kind to put up with guys guild."

Mario: "Brandon you are incredibly patient and I appreciate that. Ritchie thank you are always pushing us to do our best, you are persistent."

Inmo: "You both are very mean and nice!"

David: "You call that compliments? Y0u both are hopeless. Ritchie, Brandon thank you noth and I hope you know your both family. Now let's go."

David tried to take separate the twins, only for them to grab on tighter to eachother and Ritchie into Devin too."

Ritchie: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!AHHHHHHHH"

David eminently stopes and cover his ears with the rest of the people as they fot poofed back to where they were. Raijin and Tempestas appeared and surrounded the ground on the floor after locking the doors and windows.

——————————————————–

Lara: "They are what!?"