ask

Lo'Pho: "It is entertaining to heard about

Lo'Pho: "It is entertaining to heard about."

Nix: "It is funnier in person, but I'm hoping Kit wins."

Jakey: "Kit should win."

Bryan nodded as he kissed Jakey.

Kay: "Kit will win I believe in her. What?"

Kay whispered the what as she left to find Viper. Kay went everywhere and managed to find Viper in her den.

Kay: "Viper!"

Viper: "Kay!?"

Kay: "Are you ok!? No one hurt you, do I have to kill someone!?"

Viper: "No, no, I'm fine. You're not bothered by this?"

Viper questioned Kay as (s)he point at their body.

Kay: "Why would I? I really care about you and your health is more important."

Viper: "Kay i- Ow!"

Kay: "Are you ok!?"

Viper: "yea,yea, I just over used Jasper."

Kay: "How about you deactivate him and stay here so you don't have to worry about people seeing you and so you don't use more energy. Tou know what, your staying here and your using the bed!"

Viper was going to argue, but Kay trapped him on the bed. Sighing he started a conversation with Kay until they both fell asleep. Viper went back to normal as they slept.

———————————————————

Ritchie still had Indolus in his arms. There was a pile of diapers and failed attempts at diapers in the trashcan. In his desk there was a mess of baby formula and bottles.

Ritchie: "I'm fine (liesss). He's not hard to take care of, he, nevermind."

As Ritchie was walking Indolus turned back to normal. Ritchie stumbled a little, but regained his balance. Gently Ritchie put Indolus on the couch to sleep.

———————————————————

Brandon just stopped a stupid fight and got some papers delivered.

Brandon: "No, I haven't got to train, but I'm...good. Yea, wait what?"

———————————————————

Allumos: "I was a kid when it started, it ended when I was 20 something. The war was terrible and caused alot of chaos and destruction. I would probably lose my mind a little."

———————————————————

(I'm pretty sure someone asked how Lucas and Blake was and I don't think I did it soo)

Lucas: "We're doing good."

Blake: "Yes, hey we should play this vr game with the guild."

David: "If Ritchie's playing against us then no."

Blake: "When did you get here and why?"

David: "Couple seconds ago. Ritchie is scary good at them and will beat the ever living life out of us. That's if he green lights the game."

(The next chapter will be after the first game and before what's happening now.)