ask n dare

Brandon: "Yea, no

Brandon: "Yea, no. I'm not letting any of then get near my brother."

Ritchie crosses his arms and looked down.

Ritchie: "Am not *mumbling*"

Brandon: "It's your turn to go."

Ritchie moved his token and landed an a sucker, suddenly a sucker appeared in his hand. Ritchie was in awe at the game and Brandon was a little confused.  Brandon landed on glasses. Next thing you know Brandon had the glasses that had lines through them, a fancy hat, and a pink boa. Ritchie started to laugh at him.

———————————————————

David: "Oi, what were you doing in the trash raindrop? Are you dumpster diving?"

Lucas: "No, Brandon threw me here."

David: "Why?"

Lucas: "I don't know. All I did was try to talk to Ritchie."

David: "Puff, there's your problem the dare is still in effect."

Lucas: "What dare?"

David: "Are you that dumb raindrop? Brandon was made over protective of Ritchie and the only other person aloud near Ritchie is Devin."

———————————————————

Allumos: "Ritchie is a kid? This is not good, this is not good."

Viper: "Allumos relax, everything will be fine. As amusing as a kid Ritchie is he's probably going to be back to normal before anything happens."

Allumos: "And how do you know that? We are going to be do- *slap* Thank you Viper I needed that."

———————————————————

Davis: "Great he's a kid, just what we needed at happen at a time like this."

Jazz: "Really?"

Davis: "Noo, that was sarcasm."

Yamitsu: "So he was turned into a squirt. Flurry are you ok?"

Flurry looked a little down when she saw Ritchie.

Flurry: "I'm fine!"