ask n dare

(No they do not

(No they do not. Brandon and Ritchie are able to feel that each other are going through stuff, but they don't confront the other because they don't want eachother to worry about 'their' problems)

Jakey was training with Bryan when a girl walked up to him.

Karen: "Hey cutie~"

Jakey: "Wh- who, me?"

Karen: "Yes you~ How about me and you have a night out and maybe have some fun~?"

Jakey was visibly uncomfortable. Bryan growled a little and pulled Jakey into his arms.

Bryan: "I'm sorry ma'am but I'm going to ask you to leave my fiance alone."

Karen gets a disgusted look on her face. As she walked away she mumbled a lot of homophobic things.

———————————————————
(Only doing the Protectors)

Viper and Kay was back at the Protectors guild.

Lo'Pho: "There you are! He didn't do anything too bad to you did he? I'll kil him of he did."

Viper: "I didn't you darn cat."

Kay: "He was really nice to me! Thank you Viper."

Viper: "Your welcome."

Soon they all heard the dare. Viper was going in to kiss Kay's cheek, grumbling at you all like he didn't want to do it (bs).

Lo'Pho: "No, No kiss!"

Kay went to turn to look at Lo'Pho causing Viper and Kay to kiss on the lips. They both froze for a second before pulling away blushing. Lo'Pho was being held back by Mania, Jakey, and Bryan.

Viper quickly left as Kay touched her lips and giggled. Everyone but Lo'Pho was cheering her on and congratulating her. Bryan did threatened to harm Viper if he hurt her.
———————————————————

Brandon was on his way to Devin's house after you told him to. When he walked in he saw Devin trapped to the couch with his brother sleeping on him. Brandon was amused by the sight and smirked.

Brandon: "Would you like help?"

Devin: "Yes please."

Brandon used his magic to bring Ritchie to him, Ritchie eminently lacked onto Brandon. Devin let out a slight gasp and held his stomach and chest at the suddenly lack of weight on him.

———————————————————

Inmo was by Bjorn's statue when he was turned into a cat. Inmo got confused and started to chase his tail, thinking it was someone else.