Chapter 6

Hopes pov

Why would Taylor try and kiss me I thought while walking over to Shawn. " Hey babe." Shawn said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.  " So let me introduce you to the guys this is Johnson." he said pointing at Jack. I just gave a little smile and waved. " Gilinsky, Carter,  Nash, and Cam. I just smiled and waved as he pointed to them. As we were talking Taylor came down stairs.  He gave me a dirty look and sat next to Gilinsky.

Taylor's pov

I sat down next to Gilinsky and just listened to to them talk about the most random shit ever, but then I got a text from Nash.
Nash: hey man why aren't you talking?
Me: cause I don't feel like talking to that slut!
Nash: okay man

I didn't reply back I just sat back and played Social Jumpers on my phone. (which is a very addicting game!) I was playing it when I heard Shawn starting to say bye to us. " Oh are we leaving already?!" I ask in a sarcastic tone which no one got.  "Yeah. Come on let's go to Chapotle Im fucking hungry!" Johnson said jumping off the couch and attacking Gilinsky. "what the fuck man!." Gilinsky laughed. Johnson just shrugged his shoulders. I look over at Hope and she is giggling I scowl at her.  " Come on let's go I want to get the fuck out of here I'm hungry also!" I say walking towards the door. The boys said bye and we left.

Hopes pov

Thank god them ass wholes are finally gone I can spend time with Shawn. "hey babe you wanna watch a movie? " I ask going over and turning on Netflix. " Uh sorry babe I have to go talk with my manager I'm sorry maybe next time." he said looking at his phone. " okay." I say looking down feeling heart broken inside. I go to give him a kiss but he just turns his head to where I kiss his cheek instead. " bye!" he said walking out the door really fast. " bye." I say to myself tears filling my eyes a little. Is Shawn losing interest in me? I ask myself starting to cry!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't updated in forever but here's another chapter! Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and comment.! And if you want to follow I follow back!! Follow on twitter and instagram

Twitter: rainahall2

Instagram:pandas_are_life_21

You can follow if you want but yeah I will try and update every Wednesday. But yeah bye loves✌