Chapter 14

A few days have passed and I'm being released today and I couldn't be happier. Me and Aaron are a couple, and all them fuck boys haven't talked to me since that night. Shawn hasn't come to see me since that night when he came here. I haven't got a text, call, nothing I'm really relieved too. I'm happy without him in my life. Aaron makes me happy, not him and I'm over it. I'm over him.

I can't wait to go home though. I mean it will be very difficult going to back to the place where all the bad memories happened. Going back to the place that me and Shawn had officially ended things. It's going to hurt, but I'm ready to sleep in my own bed. Aaron brought me some clothes from home and I changed into them while he signed the release papers. After everything was done the doctor gave me medication then we were on our way.

The car ride back to my house was silent. The only noise was the sound of the rain hitting the car. It was peaceful pure bliss.

"Hey, are you hungry?" Aaron asked me his eyes on the road.

"A little bit. Are you hungry babe?" I ask him looking at him. He said yeah so we decided to go to Panera and get some food.

We got to Panera and got out of the car and started walking in. We got in and I went to find a table to sit at while Aaron ordered us some food. While we waited for our food to get done Aaron and I started telling each other funny childhood stories. In the middle of him telling me one of his stories I saw that Taylor and Nash walked into Panera. I let out a big sigh and really hoped that they wouldn't see me and Aaron. But I never get what I wish for and Taylor started walking over to us with a smug grin on his face. "Oh great" I thought to myself as they were making their way over to us.

As soon as I saw that Taylor was going to open his mouth I cut him off real quick.

"If you are just coming over here to make fun of me or try and bring me down then you can yeet yourself back over there because I'm not dealing with your shit anymore Taywhore. Get out of my face." I said with so much confidence I shocked them and myself. Taylor had this look of hurt on his face. "I was just coming over to say sorry.." He said which took me back a little bit, but I have to keep the confidence up.

"Do you think I would forgive you that easily? Sorry doesn't take back all the shit you said to me and how you made me feel. Sorry doesn't help the fact I tried to commit suicide. You're going to have to try a lot harder than a simple "sorry" to be forgiven" I said then walked away to go get Aaron and I's food. He followed me.

I got our food then headed out to the car. Aaron got in and just paused for a minute.

"I'm proud of you Princess." He said then started the car to go to my house. I smiled at him.

I'm proud of me too I thought.

~^~^~^~^~^~^

It's been a while since I've updated and I'm sorry. I will try to get back into this story and maybe make the chapters way more longer. I will update frequently also. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll be updating it soon. :) don't forget to vote of you liked it babies. Love all of you:))