μμChapter 12μμ

I was laying on the ground when I heard someone come through my door. I tried really hard to open my eyes to see who it was but I couldn't do it. I heard them talking on the phone, probably with paramedics, I couldn't make out the voice. When the person got off the phone I heard them keep telling me to "stay with me!" That's the last words I heard before I finally blacked out all the way. 

I woke up. 'Where am I?' I thought. As I was trying to open my eyes everything was blurry. Then all of a sudden I remembered where I was and what happened. "Oh God." I said out loud. "HOPE YOU ARE AWAKE!" I heard a voice say which startled me. I look over and see Aaron by my side. "What are you doing here Aaron?" I asked him looking away tears about to fall out of my eyes. "I wanted to make sure you were okay Hope.." I looked at him with confusion written all over my face. "How did you know I was in here?" "I was the one who found you Hope.." After he said those words I broke down. I didn't know why I did exactly. I guess it was all the emotions I had built up. "Why did you save me..?" I question him looking him straight in the eyes. "Because I love you Hope and I didn't want to lose you." He said which made me feel bad. "How could you love me Aaron? I'm a freak, Suicidal, Worthless, Ugl-" He cut me off with him kissing me. When he pulled away I looked at him surprised... 

To be continued...