§ chapter 11 §

When Taylor turned me around he kissed me. I didn't pull away at first because I was shocked of his actions. But then it hit me and then I pulled away. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK TAYLOR!" I yelled at him. Shawn came out of the house. "Is everything okay babe? Taylor what are you doing here man?" Shawn asked. I looked at Shawn then at Taylor and there was a moment of silence. I decided to speak up. "He kissed me Shawn." "He what?!" Shawn looked both shocked and more angry then I have ever seen him. "I said he kissed me." "Well did you kiss back?" He asked angrily " Of course I didn't Shawn!" I said shocked that he would think that. "Yeah you did Hope!" Taylor finally decided to speak up instead of just standing there. "No I didn't Taylor we both know I didn't!" Shawn just stood there looking down at the ground. We all just stood there no one speaking.
After what felt like an eternity Shawn decided to speak up. "Hope. I think it's time we take a little break." Shawn said looking me in the eyes.
I didn't say anything I didn't move I didn't speak I just stood there with no emotions. "Uhm. I think I'm going to leave." Taylor said and he ran to his car got in then left. Me and Shawn were just standing in front of my house he was still shirtless. "Why.. uhm... why don't we go inside and talk about this together alone." I said and we walked into my house and went straight to my room.
Shawn grabbed his shirt and put it on and I sat on my bed. "Shawn are you really thinking about breaking up with me?" I ask. "No Hope we are just taking a break." He said trying to sound calm. "SHAWN I TOLD YOU I DIDNT KISS HIM BACK! WHY WOULD YOU TAKE HIS WORD OVER YOUR OWN GIRLFRIENDS!" I yelled. "WELL PROBABLY BECAUSE HES MY FRIEND HOPE AND I WOULD BELIEVE HIM!" he yelled back at me. I was so hurt that I just sat there for a split second and didn't say anything. "You know what Hope. I think it's better we just broke up." Shawn said. And he looked for his shoes and phone. "YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU SHAWN AND YOUR WHOLE GROUP OF FUCK BOYS DO ME A FAVOR AND NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!" I yelled at him breaking out into tears. "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU LITTLE BITCH. I NEVER LOVED YOU! I JUST FELT SORRY FOR YOU BECAUSE NO ONE LIKED YOU! YOURE JUST A LITTLE SLUT. AND I WOULD BE GLAD TO NEVER TALK TO YOUR UGLY ASS AGAIN!" He yelled at me. He left my house and I just cried.
I took out my phone and texted all the boys.
Me: I hope that you're happy me and Shawn broke up.
Fuck boys: Good. You fat slut.
After that message I didn't text back. I went to my bathroom grabbed my razor and started to cut.
1 cut for actually believing that someone would love me.
2 cuts for being a slut
3 cuts for letting Taylor kiss me
4 cuts for being worthless
And for each cut I went deeper and deeper. Eventually every thing around me felt like it was spinning and I felt dizzy then at that exact moment everything went black and the last thing I remember looking at is a pool of my own blood.
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩
Hope you liked it. Vote, comment, share follow bye loves xx