Chapter 13

Woah I thought.   "Oh.. I'm.. Uh.. I'll go.."   Aaron said turning to walk out.   "NO!"   I said really loud. He stopped dead in his tracks.   "What?"   Aaron asked with s surprised look on his face.   "Stay.. please I want you here with me."   I said blushing a little.   "Well okay." He said looking down smiling. I pat a spot on the bed next to me and he came over and laid right next to me. 

We started cuddling. "Thank you Aaron." I muffled into his chest starting to fall asleep. The last thing I heard before falling asleep was Aaron saying "No problem Princess." I couldn't think of a better way to possibly have fallen asleep. 

^^^^^^

I woke up to find that Aaron had left. I grabbed my phone to see if I had any messages and I had one from Aaron.

"I went to get some Chipotle I'll be back later sleep good Princess I love you"

I smiled so big when he called me Princess I simply replied "I love you too."

I went onto twitter and scrolled through my feed. When someone walked into the room. 

"Hey Hope.."

No. No. No. No. NO!

"Shawn."

I said not looking in his direction. I couldn't build up the courage nor the strength to turn over to look him in the face.

"Hope, please. Look at me."

"No. Why are you here Shawn?"

I said tears coming to my eyes. I could feel the lump in my throat start to form.

"I wanted to check on you.. I care about you Hope.. I.. Uh.. I still love you.."

At that exact moment all the strength I had left in me went away. I let everything out. Hearing him say those words broke me. I know words like those are supposed to feel good to hear, but it hurt me.

"No. No. Please Shawn.. Just go."

I said sobbing barely able to control my breathing. He tried walking towards me to attempt to comfort me but I refused. I wouldn't let him touch me. I was hoping and praying that Aaron would walk in and be a hero, but I don't think that is going to happen.
"Hope please just hear me out. I want to talk to you about.. Us."

"SHAWN THERE IS NO US!"

I screamed at him. I finally turned around. My eyes were all blurred and I could barely see. My nose was running and I was having a real hard time looking him in the face.

"Don't you get it Shawn? You hurt me. I don't want you back in my life. You broke me. You broke what spirit I had left in me. You lied to me. You.. you are just like the other guys."

I said calmly. At that moment Aaron walked in the room and saw my face he looked over to see Shawn in the corner of the room. He walked over to me and hugged me and I let it all out. 

"Shawn I think it's time for you to go."

Aaron told Shawn. I didn't see him leave but I heard his foot steps. They stopped once he reached my bed.

"I'm sorry Hope."

That's the last thing he said then he left. I broke down even more. I couldn't breathe. But I felt better in Aarons arms. I moved over a little and he sat down and held me in his arms. I started getting tired and had a really bad headache from all the crying so I just laid in his arms until I was almost asleep.

"I love you Aaron."

I said half asleep. 

"I love you too Hope."

Those words filled me with a little bit of light. As if there was some hope left inside me. I actually smiled for the first time in a little while and felt good about everything. I fell asleep in his arms and it felt exactly like home.

*********************

Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I hope this chapter makes up for it! I will be updating more I promise. But I hope you enjoyed the chapter. (Sorry if it's bad haven't wrote in a while.) BYEE