Chapter 2

*Hopes pov*

After I said that Cam slapped me. I fell to the ground and he walks away. Next thing I know Matt is by my side. " You okay?" He asks " yeah I'm fine." I lied. He helped me up and I gave him a little smile. I got into my locker and grabbed my stuff for first hour. "I'll walk with you." He says. "Okay." I said. We walked to my first hour and I thanked him and he left. I walked in and sat in the way back. To my luck the Jacks have my first hour yay * note the sarcasm*. They sit right next to me. "Hey ugly!" Says Johnson." Haha nice one Jack!" Says Gilinsky. I just roll my eyes. "Can't you guys just leaves the fuck alone?!" I ask. "Well whats the fun in that?" Gilinsky asks with a smirk on his face. For the rest of the hour they bother me but I just ignore them. Once the bell rings I pack up my stuff and hed out of class only to be pushed in the janitors closet. I look at who did it and surprise surprise it was my bullies no shock there. "Hey bitch." Taylor says. "What the fuck do you want Caniff?" I ask a little sass in my voice. "Oh you know what I want Sanders." He says with an evil smile. Next thing I  know I am being held down by Nash and Cam, and Carter is kicking me. After that they leave. I just lay there crying from the pain.

*********

A/n

I hope you like this chapter:)