chapter 4

Shawn's p.o.v

After looking at her I felt as if my whole world is complete! "I missed you. " I say. "I missed you too." she says smiling wide. God do I love her smile. I heard people around us moving and then I saw the boys coming up to us. " hey Shawn we missed you." Taylor said.  " hey missed you guys too." I respond. I looked at Hope and she had fear in her eyes. " you okay babe? " I ask her. " yeah I'm perfectly fine." she said

Hopes pov

I saw them walking up to us and I got scared.  " hey Shawn we missed you." Taylor says and that is when my heart dropped to my feet.  " you okay babe?" I heard Shawn ask me.  " yeah perfectly fine!" I lied so he won't know what they do to me. "hey Shawn wanna go walk around the mall with us?" asked Carter looking directly at me. " yeah but is it okay if my girlfriend Hope goes with us?" asks Shawn. "yeah of course." Taylor says with a fake smile plastered on his face. Shawn doesn't know that I get bullied by these guys so I just play cool. " you know what Shawn I have to go home sorry babe. " I lie so I won't have to hang out with my bullies." awe come on babe I really want to spend time with you." Shawn says. " Nah you can hang with the them we can hang out tomorrow maybe watch a movie or something." I say with a big fake smile on my face. " okay I love you!" he says bending down to kiss me. " I love you too babe!" I say kissing him. I look at the boys give a little smirk say goodbye turn around and walk away glad to be away from them.

*********

A/n

Hope you guys liked this chapter and I am sorry for not updating for a while I will try to more often. And I am writing a new book so go check that out and well that's it thanks for reading:)