Chapter 14-Dinner

A/N: Thanks to @heyits1D, @angelina_loves_you99, and @Brielle_Knudtson for their comments on my last chapter (: I really appreciate it!

**

“EVERYBODY IN LOVE, GO ‘HEAD AND PUT YOUR HANDS UP!” My alarm started playing the song ‘Everybody In Love’ by JLS. I glanced at the clock, seeing it was already 6:30am. Great. I showered, then went in my closet to find something to wear. I picked out a pair of dark wash skinnies, with a simple white tank, paired with a black cardigan. I got dressed, grabbing my pair of black flats, throwing them on before walking to my mirror to do my hair. I combed through it, blow drying it so it was only slightly damp. I straightened my bangs, and applied some light eye shadow and a bit of mascara. I hardly ever wore makeup, but since I had the extra time this morning, I decided to put some on. Grabbing my phone off my bed, I went down to the kitchen to eat some breakfast.

“Allie? What are you still doing here?” I asked my younger sister, once I came into the kitchen to find her still sitting at the table eating. She normally rode the bus, because I didn’t show up to the school until 7:45, which was ‘too late’ for her.

“I missed the bus. Can you give me a ride today?” She asked, her voice a bit edgy.

“Sure,” I answered simply, pouring myself a bowl of cereal. I joined Allie at the table, and we ate together, talking a bit here and there. At 7:30, we both grabbed our stuff and headed out to my car.

**

“See ya later,” I called out to Allie before we went our separate ways into the high school.

I was putting my books into my locker when I felt someone put their arm around my waist.

“Hey,” Nathan breathed on my neck, causing me to get goose bumps. I hadn’t talked to him much since our uh…kiss.

“Hi,” He leaned in and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, which earned us some strange looks from people passing by in the hallway.

“What are you doing tonight? Want to hang out?” He asked, with his arm still around my waist.

“I, uhm actually already have plans. Sorry,” I offered a small smile.

“You’re not avoiding me are you?” Nathan said, a little too seriously.

“No, of course not Nathan. I just already made plans for tonight.”

“With who?”

I couldn’t tell him it was with Harry Styles, that wouldn’t end well. “This girl I work with.” I stated simply, trying to avoid his gaze.

He removed his hand from my waist, “Fine.” He said before walking away. Did he really just get mad over that? Typical Nathan.

The rest of the day passed by slowly. Tonights plans were on my mind throughout the entire day. I couldn’t wait to get to know the rest of the guys, since Harry talks about them so often. When the final bell rang, I gathered my stuff and went home, just like every other day.  I had gotten home around 3:30, so I decided to shower and change before heading over to the hotel. Grabbing my ipod and docking station, I headed down the hall to the bathroom. I blasted my Ed Sheeran playlist, and turned the water on, letting it get hot before I got in.

After listening to 5 songs, I turned the water off and got out, wrapping myself up in a towel. I grabbed my dock and ipod, and ran to my room. I always hated getting out of the shower, I was instantly cold once I got out. I shut the door to my room behind me, and plugged my ipod back in, turning up the music. Skipping into my closet, I searched for a shirt to wear. I didn’t want to be too dressy, so I selected a purple shirt, and paired it with a simple pair of dark wash skinny jeans. I combed through my hair, scrunching some mousse into it, and leaving it in its natural curls. I quickly straightened my bangs, and applied some light make up. Checking the time, I saw it was already 4:40.