Chapter 20

A/N: Sorry this is a short update! I just wanted to update a little since I havent in a while. The whole uh kissing part.. it was a little awkward to write, but I feel like the story needs it. Let me know what you think of it! It there needs to be more, or not...or yeah. Thanks for reading! <3

**

We walked for a bit in the chilly fall air before he stopped.

“Close your eyes.”

“Really?” I was all for surprises, but I hated the feeling of having my eyes closed, and having someone lead me.

“Really. C’mon it’ll be like a minute until we’re there.”

“Fiiine.” I sighed, closing my eyes and letting Harry lead me to wherever he was taking me.

“We’re about to go up some stairs, so be careful.” Harry’s voice called out, as he gripped my hand a little tighter.

“This is terrible Harry. I’m a klutz with my eyes open, what makes you think I won’t trip when I have my eyes closed?!”

You could barely hear his chuckle over the soft howl of the wind. He continued to lead me up the stairs, and I only managed to trip once.

“You can open your eyes now Bre.” I slowly peeled my eyes open, and I could feel my jaw drop as I took in the view. We were on a rooftop, and there were white Christmas lights strung around the trees that were scattered around. There was a blanket and a bunch of pillows clustered together in one corner.

“Harry, this is…amazing.” I breathed, turning to face him.

“Glad you like it.” He smiled, showing off his dimples that I fell more in love with every day. I stood on my tiptoes and gave him a sweet, passionate kiss. “Come here,” He said, breaking the kiss and leading me over to the blankets. “There’s supposed to be a meteor shower tonight, so I thought we could lay here and watch it. I mean, i-if you want. Otherwise we can do something else.”

“I would love to lay here with you and watch the meteor shower.” I laughed, he was too cute. I loved that he always made sure I was okay with our plans, and if I wasn’t, he would drop them in a second to do something that would make me happy.

We had been laying watching the sky for about 15 minutes before I saw the first shooting star. Or falling star, whatever you want to call it. “Harry! Look!” I said, grabbing his arm and pointing to the star that was lighting up the sky.

We sat for what seemed like hours just watching the sky fill with falling stars shooting across the sky. It was absolutely perfect. “Thank you Harry.” I said, squeezing his hand that was intertwined with mine. “This is honestly the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. It’s perfect, thank you.”

“Anything for you babe.” He leaned down and gave me a kiss. The kiss quickly heated up, and before I knew it Harry had pushed me off of his chest and was leaning over me. He broke our kiss, both of us breathing heavily as he rested his forehead on mine. Our gaze connected and his emerald green eyes grew darker. His eyes left mine as he started to trail kisses down my neck, pausing when he got to my collarbone. He softly started sucking on the spot, drawing blood to the surface.

“H-Harry.” I breathed out, closing my eyes as he started to suck harder. He let out a soft chuckle as he removed his lips, bringing them back up to mine.

“I love you Brielle.” He whispered before crashing his lips into mine. Wait, did he just say he loved me? The Harry Styles just said he loves me. I’ve barely known him for more than 2 weeks! It’s not that I don’t like him, it’s just…I’m not quite ready to say ‘I love you’ to him yet. A shiver shook my body, and it was then that I noticed it had gotten really cold out. The wind was bringing goose bumps to my arms.

“You cold?” Harry asked as he got off of me and layed down beside me.

“A little.” I muttered as another shiver shook my body.

“C’mon, let’s go.” He grabbed my hand, helping me stand up before collecting the blankets and pillows from the ground. We walked down the stairs, and once we were on the street, Harry fished his phone out of his pocket.

“Jesus Christ.” He muttered, as he scrolled through his messages. “The guys have all texted and called me at least 10 times.”

“Someone’s popular.” I nudged him.

“Someone’s a loser.” He nudged me back before grabbing my hand. He dialed a number, and held his phone up to his ear. “Hey Liam…Yeah she’s with me. You’re where? Oh, yeah uh hang on.” He turned his attention to me, “Wanna go to the hotel? Ed and some of our other friends are there for a little after-party celebration type thing.”

“Sure!”

“Li? Yeah we’ll be over in a little bit….Like 10 minutes maybe?...Okay, bye.” He slid the phone back into our pocket as we continued our walk back to the hotel.

**

*Harry’s Point of View*

We had been walking in silence for the last 5 minutes. Normally, when a silence fell between me and Brielle, it was a comfortable silence. But this one wasn’t, it was awkward. She had been sort of quiet ever since I told her I loved her. I mean, I know I have only known her for about 2 weeks, but in that 2 weeks, I’ve fallen head over heels for her. I hope she didn’t think I was rushing it.