Chapter 2-Cheeky, But Cute.

A/N: Thanks everyone that has been reading so far! It means a lot :) Also, thanks to those who commented or voted :) Sorry I didn't upload sooner, I've been gone. So because of that, I made this one a longer chapter. Keep reading, voting & commenting! It's really appreciated!<3 :)

****************

I looked up and the first guy I saw was a tall, tan boy with dark hair swooped up on top of his head. From everything Charlene and Darcy told me, I assumed this was Zayn.

“Well hello there.” He said cheekily as he winked at me and Lexie. Hitting on us already? These guys are pigs.

“Hey yourself.” Lexie said as she twirled a piece of her hair. I looked over to her, probably with a somewhat shocked expression on my face. She hated these guys as much as I did, or so I thought.

“Hey,” I managed to somewhat smile as I looked at the boy who was now leaning on the counter of the desk.

“Zaaaaaaayn. No fair! I told you I called first dibs on any attractive girls we saw in New York!” A tall guy with blonde-brown hair whined as he joined Zayn at the desk.

“Nuh uh! And besides Lou, you have a girlfriend!” So this other guy was Louis. Wow, flirting with people when he already had a girlfriend? I can not understand how all these girls are drooling over these boys worldwide.

“Ignore them. I’m Liam, nice to meet you.” The boy with brown hair, and a little birthmark on his neck said as he extended his hand towards us.

“I’m Lexie, nice to meet you!” Lexie shook his hand, as she smiled so wide I thought her cheeks were going to rip.

“I’m Brielle. I’ll be helping show you guys around,” I stuck out my hand and offered a smile. I was getting paid for this, so I might as well act somewhat nice towards them. And Liam seemed like the nicest one out of the group.

“Brielle, that’s a cute name,” I heard a deep voice mutter from behind Zayn and Louis. A tall, skinny guy with curly brown hair and mesmerizing emerald green eyes made his way up to the desk, leaning so close to me I could smell a hint of his minty breath.

“Thanks,” I smiled, as I felt my cheeks heat up, a blush making its presence known. Wait, what? Was I actually blushing because of what this boy just said? Get ahold of yourself, Brielle.

“I’m Harry, nice to meet you.” He smiled, showing off his trademark dimples. Charlene was obsessed with Harry. She had so many posters of not only him, but the others covering her walls in her bedroom.

“Nice to meet you too,” I shifted my gaze towards the door where I saw another boy walk in, with Paul walking alongside him. This one must be Niall, his blonde hair made him easier to remember than the rest of the boys.

“Brielle,” I looked up to see Paul making his way to the front desk, “Could you show the boys to the dressing rooms? They’re going to hangout for a bit before we get started,..if that’s alright?” He looked at me for reassurance, and I nodded, hopping off my chair.

“Sure,” I looked over to Lexie, who was making small conversation with Zayn. “You gonna be okay here, Lex?” I smiled at her, and she smiled back, once she realized I knew she already developed a crush on Zayn.

“Yeah, have fun.” She winked as I walked out from behind the desk.

“Alright, dressing rooms are this way,” I said with a little bit of fake enthusiasm, as I watched the group of boys start to follow me down the hall.

After we had walked for a couple seconds in silence, the boys started asking me questions, probably so it wasn’t so awkward.

“So babe, how long have you worked here?” Louis asked as he shuffled along beside Harry.