Chapter 19

13:28.

Wilbur's POV

Since Fundy was busy with his job or what ever all of this is i just flew around this place. It's really big here, like damn.
"Time to visit Zak! Wait- where in bloody hell was his room again."
i pondered a bit and looked around.
"Ah-Ha! That way!" i said excitedly and made my way over there, whistling along the way.
Hm.. no not this one. No .. no .... mhh-
Ah! There we go!
I poked my head through the door and saw three people in there.
"That's Zak, that's..uh... Darryl and-... i don't know. What's your name!" i stopped flying and walked over to them.
"I really hope that he'll wake up today Harvey." Darryl said, holding Zak's hand.
"I believe he will."
Oh. So you are Harvey! I like that name!
I'm getting side tracked. Coming Zak!
I walked near him placing a hand on his forehead and closed my eyes.
. . .

Entering Zak's little world.

. . .

Opening my eyes and looking around i noticed that i was on the edge of a pool.
"Oh hey! That's were i was before i completely left! Interesting.
Now, where are they." Didn't even had to look around since i clearly heared someone shouting from up high.

"But no pushing this time Zak!" one guy said that i didn't recognize.
"No promises Finn! Now go already or i'm seriously gonna do it!"
Oh his name is Finn, okey.
"Alright! Come one Georgey! Let's go together!"
"I'm down!"
"1, 2, ... 2 and a half" Zak slowly raised his voice while couting oh so slowly.
"Zak seriously-" and both of them got pushed down, before Finn could even finish.
"ZAK YOU FUCK!" Finn shouted, to which Zak laughed out loud and jumped seconds later.
Damn they are loud- oh shit.

I covered my face quickly and a big splash of water hit a little of my face, but mostly my arms. A few seconds later i heared them all laughed, but ine of them, which i presume was Finn shouting at Zak.
"ZAK!"
"Sorry not sorry! Hahahaha!"

I swam over to them, while shouting Zak's name and waving.
"ZAK! HELLO! I AM BACK!"
They all collectively turned around confused and from his face, i could tell that Zak still knew who i was.
"OH MY GOD WILBUR?! HOW ARE YOU HERE?!" he shouted back and i finally caught up to them.
"BRO I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD?! HOW THE HELL WHAT?!" Zak shouted so loud that it almost felt like my ears are about to explode. So i shushed him.

"Well yea, i am dead. But i'm a ghost~. Woooooo~. Hahah! I'm somehow a ghost and..  yea."

"Wait- okey so are dead?"
"Yep."
"You somehow turned into a ghost."
"Yep."
"And i presume that you can visit other people's dreams."
"Yep."
"... anything... else?" he slowly asked.
"Well, i can fly around, go through walls, i can choose who can see me-"
"OKEY OKEY OKEY! I GET ALREADY! Dang. ... How is everyone?"

I stare at him blankly.

"Thanks for asking how i am. I came to visit you and you even ask me how i am. Wow." i joked around a little
"NO NO NO HAHHA SORRY! How are ya?" he laughed.
"I'm doing great! Thank you!" i smiled.
"Anyway, the others are all better. I believe, since i haven't checked this morning really. But! one thing for sure, Darryl and the others will be all very excited to see you all alive and well!"
i explained in short.

"Dude! What!? You died??" that Finn guy exclaimed. Almost forgot about them-
"Oh yea. I did. I almost forgot about you two. I'm Wilbur. Nice to meet you!"
"I- i'm Finn and this is Georgey."
"Hi."
"Cool! Okey well, anyway! It's really great news to hear that all three of you aren't in a coma anymore. Everyone is just waiting for all of you! Who's ready to come back!"
They all collectively shouted "Me!", but then Georgey paused.

"Wait. How- i mean we are still asleep, we are going to wake up somewhere late today, maybe. How are you supposed wake us up, like right now? Can you even do that?" he asked with a confused look on his face.