Chapter 21

"We will arrive in Portland Oregon in about an hour."

Jacob/Zelk's POV  

"I'n so excited to spend this time with you here! This is going to fantastic!"
"I can tell. I'm also very excited. What places are we going to visit there?" Mega signed.
"The places i was planning were the Portland Japanese Garden in Washington Park, the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area, the International Rose Test Garden and the Forest Park."
"Woah- that's alot of places! How the hell did you organize all of this?!"
"With a little bit of help, nothing can stop me! Haha!"
"Wow.. you really do so much for me." he looked a bit flustered.
"Of course! Anything for you! I just like seeing you happy, because it also makes me happy."
"Okey stop! Your are being so soft and shining too bright of happiness. Jesus christ."
I laughed quietly.

. . .

After final arrving at Portland Oregon, they took they luggage, walking oout the airport and ordered a taxi to take them to the hotel. The Bidwell Marriott Portland. Jacob made sure to make the time they would spend here, the greatest here.
Arriving at the hotel, they checked in and made their way to their room.
Mega was fascinated by all of what was around him, he never really went to fancy places or travlled alot. So it was great experience for him.

"Damn. It's so cool looking here! And it's only the start!" Mega signed excitedly.
"Oh Meg! You haven't even seen all of it."
"It's not?!"
"Nope! But let's go to our room first."

It took a few mintues for them to arrive at their room, but when they did Mega was mesmerized by how fancy it looked. Twriling around the room and flopping diwn on the bed laughing from joy and excitement.

That's who i love.

"Phahah! Come on Mega! We still have some stuff to do today!"
"Coming!"
We placed our clothes and or things away, which took us like 10 or 15 mintues.
"Okey! So... what are we going to do now?" he tilted his head at me.
"Well, today we can just stay and explore the hotel if you want. I heard there is a clud lounge here."
"Pog! Let's go then!"

They chilled over at the club lounge for a while, talking and just enjoying their time. They decided to roam around the hotel a bit and then go outside for the last few hours, after going back to their room.

Outside at a playground.

"How about we go to the beach tomorrow or in two days or you know when ever?" i asked.
"That sounds great! I would love to."
"Cool!"
"Uhm... Jacob?"
"Yea?"
"Now that i realized it again- don't you think we are a tad bit too old to be swinging on swings?" Mega carefully signed, not trying to fall off.
They stared at eachother, blinking a few times.
"Nah!" i said loudly and just continued swinging.
"Plus- we are not that old! Don't you want to feel like a kid sometimes?"
"Okey, you got a point."

. . .

They made their slowly back to their hotel room, talking along the way.
To be honest, Jacob really loved how happy his little prince was. Seeing him like this made him feel so warm and fuzzy. Out of nowhere he just hugged him very tightly, which made Mega gasp.

"J-jacob?" he said, with a slight chuckle.
"Ah! Sorry- i just really wanted to hug you."
"Hehehe. It's alright Jacob. You can hug me, just don't squeeze me to death! Hahaha!"
"I won't, i won't!"

Jacob slowly let go and 10 mintues later they arrived back at their room.
17:12.

Me and Mega decided to watch a movie, which i let him choose. Sitting close to eachother under the blanket.
"Oh hey look, that's somewhat of an old film, but it's really good." he whispered to me.
"The Greatest Showman?"
"Yea! It recently came out on Netflix and now it's going to be on TV again. Like now! It's really good."
"Well, if you say it is then it must be."
"Did you even watch TV back then?"
"Not so often and i don't even remember most of it anyway. I only remember News and History stuff."
"Oh ew boring."
"Eh, kinda was. Haha!"
"Okey okey! It's starting!"
How cute.