Chapter 7

Whis sat on a stump near the lake and Vados followed. He sighed knowing who it was.

"Whis you are in love with Athena yes?" Vados asked looking at the lake's beauty.

"How did you know?" Whis asked in a low tone.

"I know you brother. You look at her with love on your eyes. You love being near her. And I see you could take your time in world just spending time with her," Vados explained and Whis looked at her.

"You just read me like a book"

"Yes," they both smiled but that smile soon was gone on Whis.

"Vados"

"Yes?"

"I cannot tell her how I feel"

"Why not?"

"She's in love... with that Demon Fu. You heard her too," Whis said sadly.

"You can't be sure about that Whis. She did say it was an act. Maybe they were just acting," Vados said looking over his brother who buried his head with his hands.

"I don't think that's possible. I saw the way they were looking at each other"

"That's just jealousy talking," Vados stated and Whis sighed.

"Even if that's true I do not have courage to confess to her," Whis said which Vados stood up.

"If you don't confess soon... She might be taken away for real"

"I...."

"Better think on that," Vados walked away leaving Whis to his thoughts.

'I need to confess someway or another' Whis thought.

With Athena

It has been a long day since Fu took Athena out. They have been in a restaurant and then went for ice cream and lastly to the amusement Park. They were now sitting on a bench carrying lots of prizes.

"Hey sis, there's something I noticed about you," Fu said turning to her.

"What's that?"

"You're in love," Fu stated and Athena blushes.

"N-no"

"So it's true. Who is it? Vegeta?"

"God no! I don't love Vegeta and Bulma would kill me," Athena shouted out.

"Is it Lord Beerus?"

"You gotta be kidding me Fu"

"So it's that Angel named... Whis," Fu said which Athena blushed madly. He smirked at this. "So are you two dating?"

"N-no. I'm sure he doesn't feel the same way," Athena said turning her head away in embarrassment and sadness.

"You haven't confessed?"

"I'm just a mortal ain't I? A Devine being like him couldn't possibly fall for a mortal like me," she said sadly.