Alternative Chapter

Athena was sitting with Beerus under a tree while Whis trained the two male Saiyans. Beerus was napping when out of nowhere a portal opened and out came... Merged Zamasu. This triggered everyone to look up.

"I have found you. You insulent (???) mortals," M Zamasu said laughing evilly. Athena was very confused.

"How are you alive?! Zeno erased you!" Goku asked.

"I don't have to answer you mortals," M Zamasu said and then spotted Athena. "Who's this mortal? She is... A goddess in fact."

"Oh me? I'm Athena," Athena replied with no care. Zamasu made a portal appear near Athena and it sucked her in making her appear in the arms of Zamasu.

"Eh? What happened?" Athena asked seeing herself on Zamasu's arms.

"I despise mortals but you, your beauty rivals a goddess. And I'll make you mine," Zamasu said laughing evilly. Just then Whis appeared in front of him.

"W-what?"

"Do you want to be my student, I see a potential in you," Whis said smiling. And everyone was shocked. Is he serious.

"You gotta be kidding Whis," Athena said.

"Ummm...," Zamasu thought for a second. "I'll take it."

"Good choice. Now for lesson one," Whis said and hit Zamasu hard with his staff causing him to let go of Athena and fly a few meters. Whis caught Athena by her waist and smiled at her. "Never touch my Athena."

"Wow Whis, that was cool," Goku shouted surprised. Beerus got up and hakaied Zamasu to dust.

"I'm tired of that Kai," he said and returned back to napping.

"You broke a rule for me?" Athena asked blushing slightly.

"Ohohoho Athena, they took the offer and I was training them. I didn't break a rule," Whis said smiling.

"Yeah right," Athena rolled her eyes. "Thank you."

"Welcome and... No one touches my Athena except me. In any way I want," Whis said smiling and Athena blushed madly.

What do u think about this one. Yes it's short but it's alternative. Hope u liked it.

Instant out 😜