Chapter 3

I think Fera is taking over my body: the evil laugh

Fu's POV

After some hours of none sleep I finally found the results. It was... positive. Goku and Athena are blood. Siblings to make it easy.

"Hey sis I'm done!" I call out to my sister. She enters the lab angry. Guess she hasn't forgot.

"What's the matter now?" she asks angrily. I just smile at her.

"I have gotten the results," I say and her mood lightens.

"What do they say?"

"Positive"

"P-positive? Are you sure?" she asks disbelief.

"Yep and you are leaving early in the morning," i state. I don't mind her meeting her brother. She'll visit anyways.

"Don't think i forgive you for what you did"

"I know"

"Well I'm going to go dye my hair. Hope you have black eye lens" i understand why she wants to do that for. She doesn't want anyone asking questions.

"*Yawns* better go to bed"

~~~~~
Next day
~~~~~
Original POV

Athena was now leaving. Only thing she took with her was her katana. She looked like a normal Saiyan.

"See you again Fu," Athena said and hugged her brother.

"See you again sis. Be safe," Fu said hugging her back. They then pulled apart and Athena entered the portal that Fu's katana made.

Athena's POV

As I got out of that portal i was in a beautiful place. Seems it is Beerus' planet. I appeared in front of an Angel.

'that Angel is my sibling Whis of universe 7, the goodie goodie' Fera said through my mind.

I looked in his eyes and got lost in them. His eyes are beautiful, his face contagious and his lips seem sweet and kissable.

'Oh God why am I thinking about that!!!'

"Hm?"

"Oh ah yeah. I'm sorry but I'm looking for a Goku. Can you tell me where he is?" I ask smiling.

"Who are you?" Whis asks. Oh God he's voice!!!

'Stay calm Athena, AND THAT'S MY BROTHER FOR HELL'S SAKE!'

'chill Fera'

"I'm Athena, nice to meet you," I say as I smile eyes closed.

"Nice to meet you too...Goku is over there," Whis says pointing at the two Saiyans and I walk over there.

Whis' POV

First Fu and this girl named Athena. They are very close and seem to want something from Goku.

But I don't see anything wrong with her. She carries a kind aura plus she's beautiful. No no no Whis. What a girl would want from a blue toothpaste haired and absent-minded being like me.

Oh and there's a aura in her. Oddly familiar but I cannot seem to put a finger to it. Oh well, let's let it be.

I follow behind her until we reach where the two Saiyans were doing push-ups while wearing 200 000 pound suits. A very good training indeed.

"You two you can stop now. Goku has a visitor," I announce and they stop doing their push-ups. They stand up and take of their suits which make a particular crater on the ground. Oh dear...

"Is this she Whis?" Goku asks wiping the sweat off his face.

"Hello I'm Athena, nice to meet you Goku," she says with the most friendly smile i have ever seen apart from Goku of course. She's so cute. She picks up the suits with ease that surprised us.

"You should be more careful, look at the mess you made," she said and waved her hand. The suits and craters disappear. "Good"

Athena's POV

"You aren't like Fu right?" Goku asks. Seems Fu came with his evil act.

"I don't know who Fu is," I lie and he bought it. Same as the cute Whis.

'don't even think about it Athena' Fera says.

'its not like that at all' I said which it is.

"So what are you doing here?" Goku asks and I just smile. A pat his head but it was a little high considering that he's a little taller than me.

"To see my little brother of course. I just found out," I say smiling.

"Wait really? Are you sure?" he asked disbelief. Vegeta seemed to take interest. I unwrap my brown dyed tail from my waist and they were shocked.

"Another Saiyan," Vegeta said disbelief. Whis looks on his staff for a few seconds then looks up to Goku.

"She's 100% blood to you and she's older than Raditz," Whis states.

"Wow I have a sister? Yay!!" Goku hugs me in happiness and I giggle. He then puts me down. "Do you wanna spar?"

"Okay but I gotta warn you. Im pretty strong," I say fly back from him. I put down the sash carrying my katana and stood in a fighting position.

"So am I," he says and stands in a fighting position. He powers up to a form where he has white hair and grey eyes.

'thats MUI all Angels were born with it as well as you. You need to increase your power by 10% only and it will be a breeze' Fera states and i do as she says increasing my power to 10.

"Wait is it all you can go up to?" Goku asks frowning. Of course he couldn't feel my power.

"Yes"

"Well I don't think we should spar. You're pretty low," Goku says about to drop his form. With the speed of Angels I rush to him and deliver three punches and return to my spot.

No one saw me except for the Angel Whis. I decrease my power to normal.

"Three, two, one and..." by that count Goku falls down his form no longer. He was barely unconscious.

"W-what did y-you do?" Vegeta asked disbelief.

"I just delivered three punches," I say approaching Goku. Vegeta turns to Whis and he nods.

"Unbelievable"

"I think I went to hard," I say as I crouch down to Goku. Whis approaches and heals him with his staff he too disbelief.

"Wow sis! You're soo strong," Goku says as he got up.

"Told ya"

"How did you do that?"

"I just punched I guess," I say. I didn't lie I did just punched.

"At that speed"

"Yeah"

"You overpowered MUI by just increasing your power by 10 percent" Whis stated.

"That's what I did"

"Hey sis do you wanna stay with us?" Goku asked hopeful.

"Sure, I don't have anywhere to go anyways"

Whis' POV

Not just a beauty but she's strong too. I still can't believe she overpowered the strongest mortal in MUI with just increasing her power by 10 percent. This girl is amazing.

Not to mention that she's older than her brother and she's this beautiful. Completely amazing. Maybe it won't be such a bad thing getting to know her. Sadly I don't think she'll like me.

A mortal girl made me to like her in a day. I mean like like her. Love her to be precise.

Okay this is awesome. Whis was checking me out while I was doing the same. Oh my Zeno!! Hope u liked it

Instant out 😜