Chapter 9

Athena came out of the bath wearing her original outfit but her Katana near the door. She found her lover sitting on an arm chair and reading a book.

"I'm done Whis," Athena announced and her lover turned to her. He gave a questioning look. "Is something wrong?"

"Athena, your hair. It's starting to turn white," Whis stated and Athena looked at her hair. Oh crap...

"Ummm uhh..."

"It seems like you passed 80 years. I would estimate you're 100 or something," Whis said putting his book down and Athena gave a sigh.

"I'm way older than that and it's not about my age. I should have told you from the start," Athena said and snapped her fingers which her hair and tail was now completely white.

"Huh?"

"You see, I was born with white hair that's why I was sent away from Vegeta. I dyed my hair and tail when I came here so I wouldn't get questioned," Athena explained. She couldn't tell him about the eyes. It would be suspicious.

'Finally decided to show it huh, what about the eyes?' Fera asked.

'It would be very suspicious if I showed him that'

'Good point, but did you have to love my brother. Its completely weird for me'

'I'm sorry Fera, but we talked about this'

'Fine'

"I almost thought you were a thousand years old heheh," Whis said chuckling which Athena rolled her eyes and sat on the bed.

"Yeah funny," Athena said sarcastically.

"But to question. Aren't Saiyans supposed to age when they reach 80 years?" Whis asked. This question always had been in his mind.

"I guess not me. And I don't know why," Athena hated lying to him. It's eternal youth!!

"Interesting... It is like Goku's MUI form," Whis stated.

"You mean the one I fought against?" Wow was she playing dumb.

"Yes"

"Well I really don't know anything"

TimeSkip

"You sure they'll like me?" Athena asked nervously as they at the Omni Palace Angel side. Whis gave a chuckle.

"My family will love you Athena. Now let's go," Whis said, grabbed Athena's hand gently and they entered the Palace doors.

'Athena don't do this! I don't want to see them'

'Please Fera, do it for me. It would mean alot'

'Please Athena don't'

"We are here," Whis announced as they were in front of a door. He smiled as they entered and met with the family. "Everyone I would like you all to meet Athena my mate"

"Hello everyone," Athena said shyly.

'F-father, Vados, Cus, Marcarita, Korn, Awamo, Sour, Mojito... Athena please!'

"Hello Athena, nice to meet my sons future wife," the Grand Priest said shaking Athena's hand which they both blushed. Everyone head was thinking.

'She has an oddly familiar aura'

"F-father that's early to say," Whis said embarrassed.

"Y-yeah"

"It still going to happen yes?"

"Maybe"

"You two are so cute together ," Cus said happily and hugged Athena. The others approached and were happy.