Apology My Behind >.<

ERICAS POV

"Erica are you okay hunny, your walking a little funny?" My mom asked me as I walked out of the car, shutting the door.

I immediately got tense as my eyes winded, "Y-y-yea Im Okay". I stuttered to her while smiling nervously, my mom then shrugged her shoulders."Okay Sweetie, I'll see you after school." My mom waved at me as she pulled the car away from the curb, a sigh of relief coming from mouth.

I then slowly began to walk towards the front of the school, stopping at the bottom of the stairs as I began to look at my surroundings."Okay now where Is Ja-". I suddenly got caught off from a voice whispering in my ear."Im right here". Jacob said in a low tone, my body jumping."YOU SCARED ME!" I yelled as my hand was on my chest, my heart beating rapidly fast.

Jacob then smirked, "My bad".He slightly chuckled as he put his arms around me, his chin resting on my shoulder.

I then pursed my lips together, "Mhmm your bad". I playfully rolled my eyes as I folded my arms to my chest.Jake then kissed his teeth, "Awwww Did I make F.R mad?" He spoke softly  in the crock of my neck, immediately sending shivers up my spine.

"D-d-dont call me that". I stuttered to Jacob as my cheeks turned red.

Jacob's grip on my hips them became tighter as a gasp escaped my mouth, "Why not,  you didnt have fun this morning". Jacob growled to me as he brung his lips to my neck, pecking my skin softly.

OKAY NUMBER 1 WERE IN PUBLIC

NUMBER 2 WERE IN PUBLIC

AND NUMBER MOTHER FU'CKIN 3, WERE IN GOT DAMN PUBLIC

"Jake stop"! I whispered back to him, trying my hardest not to let out the moan that was in my throat. Jacob then chuckled as he slowly let go of me, turning my body around so were where facing each other."Okay, Imma stop". He grabbed my hand as he brung his lips to my cheek, kissing me softly.

I then smiled.

JACOBS POV

Me and Erica both slowly walked in the school hall way, our hands intertwined, gasp's and people's whispers all around us."Every bodies starin". Erica mumbled under her breath to me as I felt her body get tense, I then sucked my teeth, "Let them". I shrugged my shoulders as I brung her body more closer to mines.

Erica smiling wide.

"Do you want me to to take you to Algebra or your good from here."I asked Erica as I leaned against the rectangular blue lockers, around her's, Erica then shook her head as she closed her locker door, holding her books in her hands.

"No, Im okay, I dont want you to be late for a gym".She sightly smiled at me as she walked in front of me, our bodies inches apart.

I then smiled at her as I brung my hand to her chin ready to kiss her but a noise interrupted us, well actually let me re phrase that, some one harshly clearin there throat interrupted us.

I then brung my eyes to the direction of the sound, a frown immediately coming on my face.

"May I help you"?! I basically yelled to Craig, Chres and Ray.My eyes filled with anger as my chest began to heave up and down.(well got damn Papi, anger problems 0.0)

Ray then suddenly began to speak, a chuckle escaping my mouth as I looked at him, The nig'ga had a busted lip and a black eye, wait! I cant even talk ish, cause It was my fault Erica got one as well. (remember fight with his dad)

"Well, well, well, look what we have here."Ray clapped his hands together as he arched his left eye brow. His eyes looking at me and Erica up and down.

I then kissed my teeth, "Yeah, got a problem". I shrugged my shoulders as I brung my hand to Erica's waist pulling her body closer to mines. Laughs from Craig, Chres and Ray filling the air after my movement.

"You finally let Jake hit that Erica!" Chres yelled to Erica as he had his hand to his chest.Erica's face becoming confused as she stayed silent, my face immediately turning mad as ever.

"Shut the fu'ck up!" I spatted to him as I bit my bottom lip in anger, letting go of Erica as I walked up to Chresanto.

ERICAS POV

My eyes widened as my heart began to pound through my chest, fastly grabbing Jacob's arm as I stood behind him."Come on Jake, let's just go". I spoke in a whisper as I looked into his raged filled eyes, his nostrils flaring as he looked at Ray, Chres and Craig up and down.

"Naw, Naw, Naw,  yall aint goin now where until Im done sayin what I got to say". Ray spoke in a stern tone as his eyes were on me, my body then got tense. "Which is". I mumbled under my breath as I looked at Ray, he was actually pretty cute, soft caramel skin, long silky black hair, his pink plump lips looked so soft, WAIT! SCURT! This nig'ga was one of my bullies, along with Craig, Chres and Jacob, and I got a boy friend now, so yeah Erica FOCUS!

"I wanted to apologize". Ray said in a sincere tone as he began to rub his hands together in a circular motion, my mind immediately becoming blank."Apologize". Me and Jake both mumbled under our breaths in confusion.

Ray then nodded his head up and down as he walked more closer to me, our bodies basically touchin each others.

"I wanted to apologize to you Erica, me and the rest of the boys, are sorry for how we treated you". He looked into my eyes as he slowly licked his lips, that long tongue of his slightly brushing my bottom lip.

o.0 OKAY WHAT IS GOING ON! AM I DREAMING RITE NOW?! IM FU'CKIN SPEECH LESS,  AND CONFUSED ON SO MANY LEVELS!!!!

Hmmmmmmmmm I WONDER WHY CHRES, RAY AND CRAIG ARE BEING NICE TO ERICA, LMAO WHO GOT AN IDEA, OF WHY??????????? AND THATS IT FOR TODAY I GOT MORE CHAPTERS FOR YALL TOMORROW ;)