Speechless

ERICAS POV

"Aahh".I groaned, as I slowly rubbed the back of my head, my eyes barely opened as I began to look at my surroundings.

"Where am I?" I mumbled under my breath, my face expression confused as ever.

"OH YOUR IN THE NURSES OFFICE!" Jacob yelled to me as his face was inches away from mines.

My body immediately jumped, my hand to my chest, "Y-y-you scared me". I stuttered as my eyes were widened, I slowly licked my lips, as I looked at Jacob's face.(well my face)

He looked pissed as ever, brows scrunched up together, eyes filled with angers, and not to mention the growling."Whats *eheem* wrong with you?" I asked him as I cleared my throat, sittin my body further up the bed I was layin down."Ooohhh Nothin at all, just the fact that every one in school thinks IM FUCKIN GAAYYY!" Jacob yelled to me in anger as he brung his hands to the air.

I scrunched my eye brows in confusion, "Why would they think that?" I spoke in a curios tone, Jake then immediately got quiet as his face was dead serious."Really, you're really gonna ask me that question?" He pursed his lips together.

I slowly nodded my head up and down, "Uhh yeah". I shrugged my shoulders.

Jacob then sighed, "You dont remember what the fuck happened to you earlier...in gym"? He paused.

I poke my bottom lip out as I shook my head, "Nope". I popped the "p".Jake then looked frustrated, "In the locker room, what happened earlier in that DAMN LOCKER ROOM!" Yo I swear this nigga got anger problems, like got damn, temper issues.

My eyes then widened, "OOOOHHH YOU MEAN, WHEN I, AND THEN I, OOOHH!" I nodded my head as a smile immediately crept on my face, laughs busting out of my mouth.

Jake then suddenly tensed up, "What the fuck is funny?" Jacob asked me as he gritted his teeth together, his hands balling up into fists.

I had my hand to my chest as I cached my breath, trying to put my self together.

"Because (clears throat) every one thinks you're gay". A small giggle came from my mouth.

Jake then rolled his eyes as he got up from the corner of the bed, me still laughing hard as ever.

"Hardy, har,har".Jacob began to pace back and in forth in the room, my eyes locked onto him."Whats wrong Jake, you mad, you mad, you mad"? I smirked as I looked at him, him getting more pissed.

Jake then suddenly smirked, his lips pursed together as he shook his head back and forth."Nope". He popped the "p".I immediately stopped laughing as I grew curios.

Jacob then began to walk over to me as I sat up still on the bed,"You know why Im not mad".Jacob arched his left eye brow up, a smirk on his face.

I clapped my hands together, "Why?" I said in a whisper.Jake then brung his lips to my ear, "Because... (he paused) I had a fun time in the girls locker room and I've been having a fun ass time in your body Erica, never knew you were so, so ... sexy".Jacob spoke in a seductive tone.

My eyes widened, my body tense and my mouth... speechless.Jacob then walked away from my ear and stood in front of me."Whats wrong Chica"?Jacob licked his lips as he voice sounded caring.(caring my ass)

"Speech less are we". Jake smirked as he began to chuckle.