That Sh*t Cray

ERICAS POV

“Ughh”. I groaned while rubbing my head, standing up from the floor.“Was it just a dream”. I walked back to over to the mirror seeing Jacob.“Oh god”. I was about to faint again when suddenly the room door busted open revealing a man, his age around his forties, his face expression was all angry.

“JACOB WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL HERE, GET TO SCHOOL!” He yelled at me as his eyes were nearly popped out of his head.“huh?” I mumbled under my breath, looking confused as ever. The man then walked over to me getting in my face.“Jacob to the muther fuckin perez, if you do not leave out that door in the next five minutes, so god help me, I swear I’ll wringe in your neck until that pretty boy face of yours turns purple”. He spoke in a harsh tone as he looked into my eyes.

My heart was pounding through my chest as I stood still, still speech lees.
“Jacob you didnt hear me, I SAID GO!” The stranger brung his hand to the collar of the shirt I was wearing, wrapping it up tight, lifting me off the floor and suddenly he flung me on the ground.
I yelled in pain from the impact.“AAAHH WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!” I screamed at the guy as I brung my head up, looking into his eyes.He didnt say any thing back to me, he just.. walked out?

JACOBS POV

“Oh my god, oh my god, Im freaking out, Im going crazy”. I began to pace back and forth in the bathroom.“I dont believe this, nope, Im dreaming”. I slowly brung my eyes onto the mirror cabinet, seeing Erica’s face.“AHHH WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!” I yelled loudly as I brung my hands to my face.When suddenly I herd a knock on the door, My body shaking.“W-w-who is it”. I stuttered as I licked my lips, my heart pounding.

“Umm Erica hunny Its your mom, are you almost ready.” The woman spoke from the other side of the door.I scrunched my eye brows together.“Ready for what?” I asked her as I cocked my left eye brow up.“For school”. The lady spoke a little confused.
Oh hellllllllll nooooo, I am not going to school like this, you’ve got to be kidding me.

“Umm Mom do I have to go to school today”? I said in a pleading manner.“Of course Erica you have to go”. DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!
THIS IS CRAZY!
Lmao aww i feel bad for them, welp look on the bright side, at least its not you! :D