Its about to go down

JACOBS POV

"Okay class what is the value of "X".Mrs.Green asked the class room as she pointed to the numbers that were written on the chalk board. Every one suddenly became quiet.

" Oh, no one knows what "X" equals to?"Mrs.Green said in a surprise tone, all of the students including me stayed silent.

The teacher then sucked her teeth in frustration, "Fine then I'll just pick on some one then".

Mrs.Green began to scan her eyes around the room, me putting my head down slowly, when suddenly she noticed me, a smirk came on her face.damn, damn, damn!

"Okay Erica". She yelled as she pointed at my direction, every person in the class attention becoming me.

"Yup". I mumbled under my breath sounding un interested.

"You got an A in this class, so why dont you answer this equation for me". Mrs.Green folded her arms as her left eye brow was cocked up, waiting for my response.

I squinted my eyes as my focuse became the board.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, I DONT KNOW THIS SHIT!

I gulped deeply as my body became tense,"Umm the answer iiiiiiissss".I then paused.

"Any day now".Mrs.Green began to tap her foot.Got damn*, can this bitch hop off my dick.OH WAIT! She cant, cause Fernando is GONE!!!!

I shook my head in fustration as I got out of my thosghts."Ight I got his, the value of "X" Is".

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

"YES!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as I sprinted out of my desk, my fist in the air.

I quickly grabbed my bag and waked to the class room's door way.Turning my head to Mrs.Green, her face expression pissed as ever.

I laughed loudly at her as I made my way away from her view, heading into the hall way.

"Im so glad school is over now". I mumbled under my breath as I headed to the front exit of the building.

ERICAS POV

I sat quietly on the school steps as I waited for Jacob to come out."Whats taking him so long". I said in a whisper as I began to look around out side, my eyes landing on Craig, Chres and Ray.

I guess they noticed me looking at them because they began to walk towards me.All pissed looks on there faces as their fist was balled up.

"Oh shit". I mumbled under my breath, my heart pounding through my chest.Where's that damn afro pervert immigrant when you need him!

All I could think right now was, ITS... ABOUT... TO GO... DOWN! :D