Never

ERICAS POV

"Ughh". I groaned as I stared boringly at the white ceiling, playing with my fingers."When am I gonna be able to get out of here". I mumbled under my breath as I blew raspberries.My thoughts on Jacob, the nig/ga left about 20 minutes ago because the nurse forced him to go to class.

A smile on my face as I began to think more and more about Jake.He's just so, I bit my bottom lip.WAIT! Scurrtttttttt. What the hel/l am I saying, Jacob would NEVER go out with a girl like me.

If we never would have switched bodies that day, then he'd probably still be bullying me and criticizing me to the fullest.

I shook my head in disbelief as I began to think about all the times he made me cry, made me leave school, all of that pain, leading up to me hurting my self.

A small tear came from my eye as I sniffed, letting the tiny droplet of water slide down my cheek.

When suddenly the room door was busted opened, revealing the school nurse."Ight Perez, you can go".She spoke as her eyes were locked onto her clip board.

I then nodded my head as I sat up on the blue mattress, swinging my feet to the side.

"Are you Okay Jacob".The nurse spoke in a soft tone as she walked over to me, probably just realizing my sadness.

I slowly stood up and face her.Nodding my head in asurement, "Yeah, Im alright." I said in a groggy voice, slightly smiling after I spoke my words.

The nurse looked un sure but she let it slide as I began to walk away from her, heading to the door way of the room.

"Thanks Mrs."I said as I waved at her, walking out the office into the school's hall way, seeming to be abandoned.