New Guy

A.N. I am in a damn good mood today! I don't even know why! Haha....hope it lasts. Enjoy the chapter lovelies.

I woke up as I seemed to always these days, alone in Luke's bed.

Those days in a cell seemed like years in the moment, but when I looked back at them now, they passed in a blink.

I dreaded walking outside the safety of Luke's room. My health was slowly returning and sleep helped.

Under a thin layer of sheets, I felt the most protected. My hatred for Bill was also consuming my heart. Everything about him rose bile in my throat.

He did this to me. I hate him more than anything.

I know that as soon as I really think about everything that went down I the small cell, I would fall apart. To distract my mind and emotions, I was only to think of my hatred towards Mr. Hemmings.

I could take that gun he shot my ex-cell mate with and shove it up his ass. I could force feed him his own shit until he throws it up and then toss him of a cliff.

My anger within distracted me as my hand fisted the sheets. I look at my white knuckles and knowingly released my grip.

AN! Austin Butler is playing as Austin(duh)!
Anyways, I was watching Carrie Diaries and I finished the two seasons in three days!

I swear Austin (or shall I say Sebastian), will be the death of me. Btw the picture this week is of him and it's normal if your ovaries explode when you see it. Ha!