A Night of Horror Part 2

Luke's POV:

I ran my sweaty palm through my already tousled hair.
Under my breath I swore words you would not say to your parents.
Where was she?
I knew that Bill wanted to torture her, but there was nothing I could do.
It was late and I would never be able to sleep without her presence lying so close to me.

It was time for my chase, I was going to play a little game called hide-and-go-seek. My first destination, Calum's room.

---
As I busted through Calum's door, I found him on the ground, burping.
As a horrible person, Calum was still a bit crazy in the brain.
He sat up growling, "What do you want Luke?"
"A girl, my girl." The words slipped off my tongue, "my girl."
She was mine, even against her will I would hold her.
"She's not here blondy," Calum said perilously.
Ignoring his claim, I stormed past him practically tearing my exbestfriend's room apart.

She wasn't here.

"I told you you stubborn bitch," Calum called after me, "I don't have her."

Ashton's room was right next door and even though we barely interacted, I was determined.
I entered his room to see Ash and my girl both wrapped in towels.
She looked beautiful, her long hair falling carelessly.
Fu*king Ash needed to get away.
They both were wet, they showered together, together.

Holy shit.

"ASH!" I screamed running towards him.
"GET AWAY FROM HER YOU PERV."

We toppled on the ground, I straddling his waist.
I threw one punch, two, three.
All I could see was red, he was with my girl, I owned her.
Everything else was a blur, all I could feel was the satisfaction with hurting someone.
I missed beating up others. I wasn't good for Kailey and I wouldn't be good for anyone.

Reality came back to me when I felt a small hand tugging at my arm.
I looked up seeing Kailey with tears in her eyes.
"Your going to kill him," she said frightened.
I stopped. My senses flooding back.
I couldn't contemplate if it was worth it, I was so confused.

I looked down seeing a bloody face, a friend's bloody face.
Bloody hell why do I keep beating my friends?

Ash pushed me off angrily and raised his hand to sock me. After glancing behind me, he put his hand down. I looked in the trail of his gaze to find a beautiful girl. Even when her eyes were red and puffy, she still managed to look flawless.

Ash got up to walk over to her and I was tempted to pull out my gun and shoot him.

Holy shit. What am I thinking? This is my family. I have a shitty group, but this is my pack, we murder others not each other.

I need to get Kailey out of here, but my father will kill me and all of my family would die. For now I will just focusing on what the hell is going on here because Ash thinks he's a prince over here and Kailey looks like she just did the ice bucket challenge.

So, I squinted my eyes and glared at the two infront of me.

"Ash knows me, Luke," Kailey informed me.

"We were in love Luke, but I cannot remember her family, all I can remember is how Bill helped me. The brainwash did that, but seeing her face brought back more memories," Ash said in a soft and careful tone.

All I could think about was that bastard better not still love her. She doesn't deserve us. We are murderers and after tonight I will show her. I will show Kailey that I don't give two shits about her. I'm going to become the ripper inside.

(AN Luke used to call himself the ripper. It was when he slept with a girl and then killed her.)

----