𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 |𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

!tw! death is mentioned! and i guess you can consider it suicide as well (i'm not really sure but i just don't want anyone to read this without any warnings)

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

a presence lingers around me.
i keep seeing you in the corner of my eye
smiling.
you stood there at a distance, watching me suffering.
was this how you were?
alone, and crying to yourself?
you poor soul.

i'm sorry

if you were still here, how could things be different? how could i have helped you?

it feels like your green orbs are watching me from
behind. drilling into the back of my head. like to want me to do something, or your trying to tell me something, to get my attention.

but when i turn around, all i see are walls barricading me. surrounding me, keeping me trapped.

the cold dark walls surrounding me.

what would i expect? you. standing there. open arms and a warm smile? greeting me home and saying sweet blissful words. as we warm up the cold room and stay locked into each others arm for what feels like forever? but no, your gone.

your really gone.

it feels like my head is spinning. you drive me insane, suna rintarō. ever since i heard the news, i feel dizzy, and weaker. like my brain is lagging. shutting off. and never going to be brought to life again.

i hadn't slept for days,
eating felt like an old memory,
and i've been drifting away from friends.
drifting into the lost sea.
never coming back.

i miss you,
i miss your presence,
and your sweet words that always boosted me,
the soft gaze you always had around me,
the smile that formed on your lips,
our laughter echoing,
when i escaped home to see you at night, and we would go to our favorite spot in the woods to a hill that had a great view of the mysterious black sky. and we would talk for hours on end gazing at the stars. hearing you hum to songs we shared. and star into each other's eyes.

i missed all of you.

here i stand. at the beach we used to go. where we laughed and told stories. splashing water on each other and chowing down on those jelly fruit sticks you used to eat all the time.

i just want things to be back to normal

the gray clouds hung in the sky, as the sounds of waves echoed in the busy city. images of you popped in my mind. seeing you run along the shoreline. your laugh echoing in my head. it feels so lonely.

standing here alone. and not having you by my side.

taking off your shoes, you began walking in the water. the cold numbing your feet. the water crashing against your weak legs. you walked further. your mind going blank. further and further you went. the pain of the stinging water left, when all you felt was nothing but solitude overwhelming you.

"drown."

then you hear a familiar voice.

turning your head, you see a tall middle blocker standing beside you, facing ahead. his hair brown, parted in the middle and flared out. his eyes were hard to see.. like it was blocked. and a soft smile curved his lips. the same presence as before.

suna rintarō

"r-rin?" your voice shaking, weak from not eating in forever. and shocked at the fact you can finally see him. here, right beside you.

suddenly the boy moved further into the ocean. not giving notice to the poor soul, standing in awe as their body was slowly shutting down. you followed pushing through the water to the tall young man, as he kept moving forward. his pace at ease, meanwhile you were struggling to get through the strong waves. pushing your weak body, you kept following. despite the water pulling you down, your lungs gasping for air, and your limbs wanting a break from the sudden movement.

the young man abruptly stopped, and turned around, peering down at you slowly drowning. the whole time he hadn't said a word or even looked at you, only until you were slowly dying. yet you still followed; knowing he isn't truly here, but only a hallucination. but you didn't question it.

then he was gone.
his image faded away.
the soft smile disappeared

and you struggling to stay afloat .
the cold water trying to drag you down to its collection of sea creatures, waiting for your corpse.

"heh, stop struggling, let the water bring you down. there's no way outta this. so rest. sink down. maybe you'll even see suna down there"

water began filling your lungs, as your body grew weak. and your mind flooding with rintarō. his laugh echoing in your head. your vision was slowly turning black. your body close shutting off. the. rintarō appeared again. his arms reaching out for you, he said something, before your body sank down,

the cold water engulfing you.

his little message stuck in your mind. his words made it felt like you can rest peacefully.

you felt your organs disconnected themselves.
your heart beats stopped.
and your brain finally taking a break
as the image of the waters turned black.

...

"let's meet again, in another life, my y/n. and then, we can marry eachother. we can do whatever you'd like, and relive the old memories we made...

i promise"

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝