𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

old faces came into the shop, their cheeks red from the cold weather, a few were some you've never seen. everyone took off the layers of clothing the wore to keep warm from the cold night. the few you've never meant introduced themselves to you, and you did the same. there were four new people, kita shinsuke, who was a kind gentle man, ojiro aran, was a respectful and cool guy, ōmimi ren, was intimidating but he was very kind, and akagi michinari, he was funny and caring of his old teammates. they were the old third years atsumu mentioned before.

after settling down, and osamu was behind the counter and began cooking what was wanted. you all teased and laughed at each other thinking back on old times, and poked fun at atsumu when he tripped in-front of everyone during a meeting, which he was clearly embarrassed about.

until a bell rang, it was the last person to arrive. you turned out and saw him. rintarō the man you loved so much, the one you lived for. it was like a cliché movie, it was like it was in slow motion. the two of you waited so long for this. to embrace in each other's warmth.

but that feeling stopped when a lady hooked onto his arm, in a lovingly way. it was like your world froze, as your heart dropped when you saw the two came in

"sorry we're late!" the girl chirped, everyone greeted the two, the cheery atmosphere remained. but you could only feel gloomy, you waited so long, only to see him with another. not just that but, there was a large beautiful ring on her hand. a simple ring on suna's finger, 'so they tied the knot huh?'

"oh this is my fiancé, ukiyo kosaka. and uki, this is y/n, a old friend of mine in high school." suna said as he hugged you, even though you were sad, his warmth felt so comforting. 'oh how i missed this. you feel so warm, but i guess this would be the last i'll feel this again...'

"how was america? you finished your studies right?" the tall boy asked as he sat down across from you, his hair still remained the same as it was in high school, just a tad shorter

"oh yeah, ha took a while to finish, but i guess it was all a waste" you replied no emotion in it, just a simple reply back. six years since you two were finally next to each other, but you only gave plain boring responses

"why would you say it's a waste?" kita asked, his voice hinting he was worried but curious. he heard you've been aboard for six years for school, so why say it was all a waste? why go on for so long if you knew it was all going to be a waste? he questioned

"hm? well it's just...i-no. i just don't know what to do now, thats all" slightly laughing, 'years down the drain. all that work and sleepless nights for studying. only to see you turn away and find another love.' you gaze over at suna laughing at his old teammates, his hand locked onto another, but not yours...

he was in love, his eyes said all of it. the way he lost in ukiyo's eyes, just like you were to him. his small acts of service towards her. his soft voice that would come out when talking to her. the way he was so gentle with her.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

hours slowly passed, you only talked a few, and stared down at your food most of the time. the team talked to you, 'but suna was supposed to be talking to me...'

"pathetic. look at you. pahaha you spent all those years for that suna. only for him to go and love another. that whole 'i'll marry you when you come back' was bullshit. guess he just couldn't wait or was it he didn't love you?"

the voice was back. but you couldn't fight it. it was the truth right? he didn't love you anymore. he's tied to another. you stared at suna, his eyes were still green as ever.

a trap those eyes were...

you found out there were going to be married next week. suna invited you, saying it would be nice to have you there. he smiled softly as ukiyo did the same.

"yeah! it would be nice to have some of rin's old friends there! you seem wonderful and it would be great to have you there!" she said smiling, her words was so kind, nothing like you felt before

how could you hate her? she was made for him, she bought the best of him. she was an angel, she was perfect for him.

"too bad you can't do that. your just terrible if you were compared to her. she's better than you. can you make him happy like this?"

'no...your right. she's better than me. if only i was like her. if only i could make you happy like that. heh this is happening again. used then thrown away, i was only alive to service others then if i'm not needed i'm thrown away, forgotten, left to rot. so i guess i'm not needed anymore.'

"so what is the point of you being here? why are you still here?"

'i don't know...'

'come back rin...come back to me. please i need you. i lived for you! do you not need me? was all that back in high school bullshit? was that promise you made only to hurt me. did you find it as a joke?'