𝘪𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

years have passed, you finally finished school, and found your self at the age of twenty-four. six long years have passed, it felt like forever. like you were stuck in a long tunnel, and the only way to get out was to reach the end. you had nothing else to do but push through to go and escape. and what await you is a trip back home and the love of your life waiting for you.

though you hadn't been in contact that much. you send letters to each other, because rintaro said he thinks it's romantic and to help with the post office. you would send letters to him every week when the letters arrive, updating each other on life and reminding how much you love him and how much he loves you. but one day, three years ago to be exact, the letters stopped coming. you thought that the letters have been lost, so you waited and waited, and still no letter signed from suna rintaro.

you thought that he probably forgot, so you would call him and text him, and still no answer. not even seen or called back, just straight to voice mail.

being optimistic, you thought coming back home would remind him and catch him off guard. right?

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"hey tell me when yer here ok?!" atsumu voices echoing through your phone, 'hm is voice gotten so much deeper! have mine changed?' "yeah oki! i'll be at gate C13, see ya there 'sumu!" "yeah see ya"

it's been years since you can breathe in the japan air! 'ah finally home!' america was fun and you miss your friends, but this was home, could anything beat home? you were so excited remembering osamu saying he'll have a team reunion at 'onigiri miyas' and of course, suna rintaro.

suddenly a tall, light blond hair man pulls you into a tight hug, followed by another with a black hair male.
"ahh i missed you n/n-chan! you look soo mature now!" the blond hair man said, it was none other than atsumu. he was much taller than you remembered, his hair was lighter, and styled a tad different. still handsome as ever

"yeah you do look more mature, and 'sumu stop hugging her! you probably reek of sweat" the other man said. you turn around to see osamu, his hair black, and still had still had a muscular build just like his twin.

"haha no he's fine, wow look at you two! you both got different hair, and still tall as ever!" you said hugging the twins.

"oh did...rintaro not come?"

"w-well he said he would, but i guess he was busy today. maybe he'll come tomorrow, surely it's been years since he last saw you." osamu replied trying to reassure you. but your heart cracked when you didn't see him awaiting you. giving you hugs. greeting you home.
"hm yeah...maybe he's just busy." you said looking down at your feet, tears wanted to fall. but you held it back, not wanting to embarrass yourself. "anyway, why are you guys so tall?! shouldn't you two still be the same height?!"

"heh yeah we'll forever be taller than you~ anyway let's get to the car, we got to get ready for tomorrow for the team reunion!" atsumu said tugging you to the car, while osamu picked up your bags. still tired from jet lag you slept the whole way back.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

time ticked by, and you found yourself sleeping in a bed. 'huh was that a dream? wait. this isn't my bed! nor is this room! why are there posters of onigir- never mind i know the answer to this one.' getting up you look around the room, and walked to the door that lead you to stairs. you follow the stairs down to see osamu standing behind the corner, and atsumu sitting on the chairs eating.

"oh your awake." osamu said smiling at you while rolling rice, he wore a black apron, a longed sleeved shirt that hugged his body nicely, pants, and a black hat.

"mmm smells good! and thanks for letting me sleep in whatever that room was!"

"yeah that room is disgusting, looks like a kindergarten class room with all those posters and shit" atsumu said chucking, then choking on rice.

"yeah choke and die bitch ass" osamu glaring at atsumu for his comment, hurt because he was the one to decorate it.

the rest of the day you spent laughing and catching up with the brothers, while eating osamu's onigiris. he even let you try some news ones, while atsumu tried some too. osamu let you stay in the room you slept in earlier, though he had a house, he didn't want you to stay at the shop over night alone. so he slept on the couch next to you. but all night you were happy you were finally home. silence filled the room, with nothing but the light snores from osamu. the silence made you start think of rintaro and started to question things. why didn't he show up? why didn't he ever reply back to the letters and calls? no no he's just busy! he...he'll be here tomorrow. you put those silly thoughts away, and slowly drifted off to sleep, being welcomed to dream land.

finally i'm back home