𝘯𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

the months flew by in a breeze, you've gotten close to osamu, especially suna. they introduced you to the volleyball team, and it was great, a team full of talented boys who's love is for volleyball. The boys would work hard while playing volleyball, especially the captain, atsumu. He was a bit scummy to those who can't spike his sets, but gave all his love and skills to the spikers. you grew fond of the team, eating lunch with them and watching practice. so full of passion you thought. you were never really passionate about anything, you didn't even know what to do after high school. what then?

but through those days you and suna would mess around teasing each other and the team, bickering about something stupid, or just enjoy each other's company.

today you two were bickering on what's the better show, suna did bring up good points, but you, being the stubborn person, wouldn't back down on your claim.

gijima witnessing this decided to make his daily comment on the two of you

"you two seem like an old couple bickering over nonsense!" he yelled from across the gym

"hey that's my line!" atsumu pouted, chuckling at the sight in front of him, "ah i remember when i used to call ōmimi and kita san an old married couple." he said reminiscing on old time during his second year

"you sound like a lame grandpa dumb ass" osamu said wiping his mouth.

you liked being close to the team, felt nice to have friends, rather than having none. watching them all practice and teasing them here and there was fun and probably the most entertaining in life. especially if it means you close to suna. in fact, you loved him-

'no it can't be! i'm i really falling for guy i just just a few months ago?! no no no it's just a short feeling yeah. i don't actually love him. hehe yeah...but...do i?"

you pushed those thoughts down, but they would still be in the back of your mind. if they did appear, you would just double down on it, to put a "bandage" for a temporary fix, to get your mind off of it.

the team was full of great people, they were amazing friends to talk to, and distracted you from thoughts that would make you feel terrible. hanging out with them even bought you closer with suna. even if suna would trigger those thoughts again, the team would always be there to distract you from it. especially those fun laughs, jokes, and shenanigans you find yourselves in.

but soon those happy months would only turn into old memories. for the end of high school was just around the corner...