Dazed

Watching her lips move around those fancy lawyer words made me think of other things her mouth could wrap around. The minute I opened the door the scent of cocoa undid me. Pretty, olive skin gleamed in the warm sun, and dam if I wasn't tempted to caress the soft looking skin. 

Acting timid I sat in the chair taking up space, it wasn't my fault I was built like a bull, go talk to my NBA ass parents. Sike. Pushing the chair back per her request I was able to see her dainty feet, small straps hugging her toes the white nail polish making my breath pick up. Her hair pulled back allowing me to her counters the soft curve of her jaw, the long lashes that almost reached the lens of her glasses that seemed to slide off her noses from time to time. Her earrings sparkled in the soft light, five on each year showing me the wild side she possessed. the blue of her blouse doing wonders for her olive skin the kaki jeans outlined thick thighs and my hands twitched to possess the woman beside me. I wanted.

I knew what she saw me as, some shy, weak, timid man who came from a sad background wanting to change the fucking world, and although some of that may be true, I was not most of the things and desperately wanting to show her through my actions alone.

The intelligence in which she spoke bewitched me, having to fist my hands in order to keep up this charade I needed to feel in control but she unraveled as if I were a reces with no effort at all. I hated it.

And yet I found myself thinking about those things more and more.